Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GameJerseyPR

Oct 21, 2013
8da399ef11a02111ada846f55e5c28e8.jpg

My JuanGone emerald!Not for sale!

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

carrsallstars

Sep 16, 2009
Jealous! Awesome pull. Have never pulled one despite being overdue on the odds. Any Golds/50?

Sent from my XT1080 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Will Style 13

Feb 9, 2012
York, PA
Jealous! Awesome pull. Have never pulled one despite being overdue on the odds. Any Golds/50?

Sent from my XT1080 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

No Golds. I didn't even realize what it was at first until I saw the gold font. Knowing how high the odds were. My wife wants me to sell it but I'm still debating. Haha

spcollector

Nov 11, 2009
Just got this Griffey in! I know these Leaf Rookies & Stars Hard Drives Samples are very rare (I sold a Thomas about 8 months ago for $90). Any of the Griffey collectors know how rare? Any info would be great as to how often these come up for sale and what they may sell for. Thanks!
Griffey%20Sample%20back_zpswhhdjoz0.jpg

Griffey%20Sample%20front_zpsi6unkqzi.jpg

Jack Straw

May 10, 2009
@ a Baseball Card Show
For what it's worth I search daily and I have never seen one but that doesn't mean anything.

Just got this Griffey in! I know these Leaf Rookies & Stars Hard Drives Samples are very rare (I sold a Thomas about 8 months ago for $90). Any of the Griffey collectors know how rare? Any info would be great as to how often these come up for sale and what they may sell for. Thanks!
Griffey%20Sample%20back_zpswhhdjoz0.jpg

Griffey%20Sample%20front_zpsi6unkqzi.jpg

gradedeflator

Mar 31, 2011
I always forget how great a year 1997 was for baseball. Maybe it's because it doesn't seem to get as much love as 1998 or 1999, or even 96 due to the Select Mirror Gold cards, First Pitch Previews, etc. 97 brought the first Donruss Precious Metals set, the Power Alley Die Cuts, the first E-X Essential Credentials, Finest Embossed, the first Flair Showcase Legacy, the Score Premier team sets, the Score Hobby Reserve and Stand and Deliver parallels, SPx Grand Finales, the infamous Pinnacle Mirror Black set, Pinnacle Totally Certified Platinum, and the Peter Max Serigraphs.

love the 97 pinnacle mirror team set. i was fortunate to work out a deal with George for this one back in the day :)

Piazza%20Mike_1997%20Pinnacle%20Certified%20Certified%20Mirror%20Gold%20Team_10_zpslh8bsc7t.jpg

RustyGreerFan

Jun 10, 2010
Gastonia, NC
The black background makes it look pretty chippy, but it's actually not bad at all...

attachment.php

Every time I see one of these I wonder what it would have looked like if more than just that itty bitty Ultra symbol had the cool foil. Like what if Pizzazz and Thomas were all in that cool foil or the team logo or something.

Members online