Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gradedeflator

Mar 31, 2011
Nice.

Just a little pickup...

FlCaqHh.jpg

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
Anyone have a rough idea on print run on the gold foils? I know the pack odds are about 20x the blue foil.

1998 Bowman Certified Autograph Issue Gold Foil #4 - David Ortiz [PSA 9]
Courtesy of COMC.com

I love that card! Pulled the blue out of a wax box purchased at a local flea market for like $25. Good stuff!

goobmcnasty

Apr 4, 2014
I dunno... I don't have cards with a $200 market value in my collection heh Shoot me a PM with what you're looking for?

and thanks for accepting my offer on the Erstad Diffractor on COMC

Collecting Erstad Diffractors? I'm about 82% sure I have one lying around.

athletics07

Nov 10, 2013
So, I was browsing the Beckett marketplace and came across some new Burbank listings that weren't on eBay yet. Among them, a 1999 SP Signature Gold Auto /50 Adrian Beltre for $20! Is it true? Could Burbank's two decades old player pricing hierarchy finally work in my favor? Alas, arrived today, and it is numbered but has the silver strike through. So, an aftermarket forgery. Question is keep the base auto for $20 and try to remove the numbering? Or send it back? Pretty sure $20 is decent for the base but no clue if I can effectively take off the numbering.

Upside! I was able to condition upgrade my Mystery Numbers Emerald Vlad /21 in the same purchase!

bmx807

Aug 7, 2008
A rainbow that took 18 years to compile. Sorry for the bad pics since I do not have a scanner. It is the 1998 finest centurion /500, the /500 but missing serial number, refractor /75 but missing serial number, the counterfeit /0xx refractor, and the pack issued /75 refractor. Counterfeit as in someone besides topps added the serial number. From my research it was most likely someone who worked for the printer and backdoored it.
1458015922940.jpg1458015943220.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Last edited:

Members online