Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
It was absolutely a 1992. I can still remember seeing the weird sleeve underneath all of the blue packs.

Wow. Ok. Maybe they were packed out. Who the heck knows. They made so much of that stuff that even if they were packed out, you could buy a warehouse full of unopened cases and still probably not pull one.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
1992 DK Supers were not issued in boxes. The people in the company received them as Salesman Samples in set form and those may or may not have been attached in a pamphlet type thing. That's why most you see are broken in full sets.

Ryan

mrdallas

Mar 20, 2013
Roseville CA
Asking? Wow.....btw, how do you see that, I can't seem to pull historic prices???

It was listed at $201. I offered $165 and was countered to the full $201. Then the seller bumped the asking to $251. Not sure what it sold for, but I would bet Ryan is right with the $201. Pretty good price IMO even at the $201. Molitor sells well

Matthew J Burrows

Jun 7, 2016
Southeast Alaska
The things I learn from this thread are crazy! Back when I was collecting I lived in Soldotna, Alaska. We didn't have a card shop, let alone a way to track some of these rare inserts! This thread has lead me to many Rodriguez cards I didn't know existed. Recently, I was stoked to find this one that came in today:
I don't know who else drools over the collection that Magicpapa has, but his Griffey helped me find this.
I have 50 cards coming in from COMC and I'm quite excited to share those with you, as I bet many of you have similar inserts of in your collection.

Last edited:
Dec 4, 2008
Yep, that is a fair point. Part of why I didn't pull the trigger. That said, the reds have added allure. I know one big set collector who is doing all the Crusades (only a couple away from the red, done with green and purple) and Essential Credentials from 98 who will buy the crusade promos but only if they are red. Ultimately I think it could clear at up to $300-400.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts