Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BunchOBull

Dec 12, 2008
Houston, TX
This multi-player AP was the harder of the two for me:

img858.jpg

patrick182

Mar 23, 2010
Maybe because the Select is an eye-burning Photoshop abomination?

Yikes. That's an awfully harsh statement.

I actually like the way the card looks. Great photos of young versions of four of the top players from that decade. What could be better? :)

Last edited:

nkdbacks

Aug 7, 2008
AZ
Finally got a Masterpiece! Unfortunately I'll never get a 1997, as obviously the D-backs did not exist, but at least I have the other years to chase. Would love to find a 1998 next!

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
Finally got a Masterpiece! Unfortunately I'll never get a 1997, as obviously the D-backs did not exist, but at least I have the other years to chase. Would love to find a 1998 next!

Fantastic pickup congrats. Always wanted one.
There is a bernie being held hostage on ebay for a while hoping the price comes down

athletics07

Nov 10, 2013
Does anyone know whether the SI World Series Fever "First Edition" 1/1 have the same issues with multiple copies as the other SI "Extra Edition" 1/1 releases? From what I can gather it's primarily the "Extra Edition" copies?

Joey_peapod

Jan 27, 2014
Looks an awful lot like something I won last night ;)

Nice to see another RI guy, never knew you were from the area. Ever been to Central Sportscards? That's one of my two prime LCSs, I was actually his first ever customer (I knew John since he had the other store on Mineral Spring.)

when I was packing it up I'm like I might as well hand deliver it since your like 10 minutes from me lol. I was going to send you a message, you got a good deal. I knew I wasn't going to do great but luckily I didn't pay too much for them. Yea I've been to central sportscards. It's like 10 min from where I am.

athletics07

Nov 10, 2013
FYI, leximo accepted my $35 offer on the sheet cut Giambi Golden Anniversary Refractor, it had a $250 OBO. If you've been debating adding your guy, now may be the time.

Latest posts