Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

patrick182

Mar 23, 2010
I have these two:

1998-score-rookie-traded-showcase-series-artists-proof-1of1-pp11-jim-edmonds-bgs85.jpg
1998-score-rookie-traded-showcase-series-artists-proof-1of1-pp103-joe-carter-bgs85.jpg

sierra79

Feb 15, 2016
Deland, Florida
In addition to the non-embossed/non-diecuts, there were also a few test sets produced with the die-cut/embossing and a hole punched in the corner.

How do you know the hole wasn't just punched by a third party? Is there another way to tell? I've seen these but, was skeptical because it just looked like someone hit it with a hole punch. If there's some other identifying feature I would be very interested to know.

Gjb70

Aug 1, 2015
How do you know the hole wasn't just punched by a third party? Is there another way to tell? I've seen these but, was skeptical because it just looked like someone hit it with a hole punch. If there's some other identifying feature I would be very interested to know.
^^^Here's mine. The guy I bought it from said he got it (and the others he had listed) from his friend who worked at the company who did the embossing for Topps. He had the card listed at $50 (OBO IIRC), which was a steal in my opinion. I really couldn't imagine punching a hole in a card like this and then try selling it for more than the normal version, but I guess you never know. Even if he had been selling it as a card that had a hole punched in it by some lunatic I still would have grabbed it for $50. Hope to pick up a real deal one day, but happy with this one for now.
ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1484746415.719392.jpgImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1484746427.735829.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts