Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

athletics07

Nov 10, 2013
This is one of the more interesting ones, no serial number or *** designation:

Ken-Griffey-Jr.jpg

Joey_peapod

Jan 27, 2014
I feel better knowing the Gold Cramer was the replacement version and not the real deal I'd have been pisssed if I missed that.

Joey_peapod

Jan 27, 2014
There was still a Skylines and Destination Cooperstown but seemed high for my liking...

Destination Cooperstown was prob the best one of all possibly. I've never seen any interest in unnumbered replacements really at least for griffey. If they sell it's for a fraction of the originals

goobmcnasty

Apr 4, 2014
Destination Cooperstown was prob the best one of all possibly. I've never seen any interest in unnumbered replacements really at least for griffey. If they sell it's for a fraction of the originals

$240 for the Destination Cooperstown was a steal... especially since it still had the string.

Jul 22, 2016
Wow. When did all these 90s inserts take off sky high? Crazy because I just have them sitting with the base in 5000 count boxes. It looks like its driven by player collectors or thats what I see. Definitely my favorite thread here.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

K34PuckettAddict

May 28, 2009
Yes, I've heard of those 1992 Topps Round Trippers before and have even seen pictures of the Kirby Puckett front with blank back and The Kirby Puckett back with blank front. The pics I saw were taken several years ago and I've been searching for the Puckett's for my personal collection.

Latest posts