Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

athletics07

Nov 10, 2013
Welcome to the family, Mr. Bonds.

BBondsF.jpg

AJonesF.jpg

DBichetteF.jpg

TGwynnF.jpg

MVaughnF.jpg

Anyone got a McGwire?

hairyharold

Mar 20, 2014
nice get man...looked cheap too if im not mistaken? i actually picked up a little beauty of my own for 9 bucks which ebay bucks actually paid for. if you need it lmk

$_12.JPG

hairyharold

Mar 20, 2014
physically yes. also the grand finales are supposed to be limited print run to 50. tough to decipher the difference in scans between a reg and grand, but really easy when in hand.

Kid4hof03

Jan 10, 2014
Burlington, NJ
I finally got a Bernie Aficionado Preview! I am down to only needing one card from Beckett's list through 1996, Leaf Signature Platinum Proof. I also picked up the Tino Martinez and Kenny Rogers from the First Pitch Preview's that were on ebay. Did anybody else get their guy from this batch?

1996 Bernie Williams Aficionado First Pitch Preview.jpg

1996 Tino Martinez Aficionado First Pitch Preview.jpg

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
I finally got a Bernie Aficionado Preview! I am down to only needing one card from Beckett's list through 1996, Leaf Signature Platinum Proof. I also picked up the Tino Martinez and Kenny Rogers from the First Pitch Preview's that were on ebay. Did anybody else get their guy from this batch?

1996 Bernie Williams Aficionado First Pitch Preview.jpg

1996 Tino Martinez Aficionado First Pitch Preview.jpg

Sweet pickup Abe.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

RustyGreerFan

Jun 10, 2010
Gastonia, NC
There's a collectible shop near my house that is mostly toys. Only twice in 14 years have I ever found anything there worth buying. That second time was last month when I found this in the $5 bin.

The front is great:

attachment.php

But the back has some issues - white showing on edges, corners, and back face. Is this common with FPP?

attachment.php

athletics07

Nov 10, 2013
There's a collectible shop near my house that is mostly toys. Only twice in 14 years have I ever found anything there worth buying. That second time was last month when I found this in the $5 bin.

The front is great:

attachment.php

But the back has some issues - white showing on edges, corners, and back face. Is this common with FPP?

attachment.php

Looks like a little more than normal but yes chipping on corners and edges is fairly widespread. Nice pickup!

Members online

Latest posts