Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chris19978

Aug 30, 2011
Jeter's

I picked up a few as well 37 to go for 1997. Thanks Jared hopefully soon I will be down to 34.

Attachments

• Jeter0051.jpg
    Jeter0051.jpg
    208.4 KB · Views: 53
  • Jeter0052.jpg
    Jeter0052.jpg
    237.7 KB · Views: 52
  • Jeter0053.jpg
    Jeter0053.jpg
    230.2 KB · Views: 51

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
This one arrived in the mail. allllllllllllllllll the way from Arizona.

Image%208_zpskvhiua7z.jpg

Image%209_zpsvfrabpvw.jpg

I've heard if that place and saw that card before ;)

Ryan

jszczech

Dec 27, 2010
Minnesota
Yeah it shows up every now and then. Usually sells somewhere between 15 and 30 bucks. No idea what this was. I would sell my only copy for $231 in a heartbeat.

chris19978

Aug 30, 2011
Crazy price on the Puckett but there are some crazy collectors out there for him and Sandberg. I still remember selling my Sandberg First Pitch Preview started it at 99 cent and it ended at $550.00 I was guessing around $200.00 but it was 2 people just bid the card up. My guess same thing here but I have to believe the winner will never in a long time be able to get that kind of money back on the card.

carrsallstars

Sep 16, 2009
Holy smokes. That is a super sweet 90s sale! That Puckett collector would be about $230 richer if he switched to Manny Ramirez ;)

Sent from my XT1080 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Joey_peapod

Jan 27, 2014
Crazy price on the Puckett but there are some crazy collectors out there for him and Sandberg. I still remember selling my Sandberg First Pitch Preview started it at 99 cent and it ended at $550.00 I was guessing around $200.00 but it was 2 people just bid the card up. My guess same thing here but I have to believe the winner will never in a long time be able to get that kind of money back on the card.

this is the reason I only sell my stuff at auction! You never know how high it will go. I won't sell super high end on ebay but everything else usually meets or exceeds my expectations

jonebone

Jan 3, 2011
MD
A lot of that seller's cards have gone a bit high, but not that high. I've been watching a lot of his Ripkens.

Which, by the way, he has horrible communication and I had to leave a negative for a card I won that never shipped. Look at how many negatives that guy has.

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
I was going to hold it. I wanted a Mirror Black in the collection, and preferred a star type player. Last year I tried to land that McGwire but we were about $200 off in the end from where I wanted. I liked that the Bags was a base version but wished it had the peel. Anyway it would stayed in the collection.

Ryan

Hey! Now I don't go after rare Clark's!

Seriously though, I'm in the market if you find out where it went. Also in the market for a 96 mirror gold and the high 5 team version. I'd like to finish up through 96. I figure from that year on it'll be impossible due to 1/1's.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013

Seriously though, I'm in the market if you find out where it went. Also in the market for a 96 mirror gold and the high 5 team version. I'd like to finish up through 96. I figure from that year on it'll be impossible due to 1/1's.

Ha, it wasn't personal ;) Nor did I land it, though I heard the price ended up being higher than it was offered to me. Just wasn't the right time. Good luck on getting the 96 finished, a Gold would be great ! And yes , those High 5s are tough , I ended up with an extra Giants one which I am going to put up , but the two I have are the only ones I've seen.

Ryan

chris19978

Aug 30, 2011

Your telling me the Mirror Gold Jeter is all I am missing from 1996. Do you have the Will Clark Leaf Preferred Bronze Steel Promo as that is out there as well.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Your telling me the Mirror Gold Jeter is all I am missing from 1996. Do you have the Will Clark Leaf Preferred Bronze Steel Promo as that is out there as well.

I have the 96 Mirror Gold (I was referring to Aaron needing Bagwell) missing the damn Blue Will though. I'm curious if you've seen a Clark Bronze Promo?

Ryan

Last edited:

chris19978

Aug 30, 2011
I have the 96 Mirror Gold (I was referring to Aaron needing Bagwell) missing the damn Blue Will though. I'm curious if you've seen a Clark Bronze Promo?

Ryan

I have not seen the Clark but clarkfan has I believe but that was long ago and he is looking for it.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
I have not seen the Clark but clarkfan has I believe but that was long ago and he is looking for it.

Ok , I was just curious to see if you had seen a copy out there , then there would of been 2. I owned it at one point and moved it 2 years or so ago.

Ryan

chris19978

Aug 30, 2011
Ok , I was just curious to see if you had seen a copy out there , then there would of been 2. I owned it at one point and moved it 2 years or so ago.

Ryan

I would say clarkfan would love to know who you sold it to as he wants it pretty bad if I remember right he is willing to pay $3,500.00 for it.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
Found this while unpacking.
oh25a1.jpg

1z69s79.jpg

It's the 24k gold plated version. Not sure if the print run is 100, but ebayers seem to think so

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
I would say clarkfan would love to know who you sold it to as he wants it pretty bad if I remember right he is willing to pay $3,500.00 for it.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

He knows who has it now. I tried to work a deal w Nolan (ClarkFan), just couldn't get to the right terms. But I wish he coulda got it. The deal was for more than your stated #.

Ryan

Members online