Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wlalocal71

Aug 7, 2008
SoCal
I have never seen an Emerald Mystery numbers, but I pulled a Casey base Emerald /150, and they are really nice cards. My scanner is horrible with these..

some recent pickups..

The color issues are from my scanner, I think I need a new one..

Someone had a pretty high snipe on this, & I ended up paying more than I thought I would, but I was glad to pick it up for my PC.

Picked up the Artist's Proof last, to finish up the 96 Certified rainbow (I have a base card somewhere)..

couldn't resist picking this up at the price..

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
Pretty excited about my 1999 Black Diamond Mystery Numbers Emerald Edition Jeff Bagwell #1 /22 thats in the mail! Haven't seen these before. I'm sure you guys have tho... Lets see em!

Never saw it up on eBay. Must have missed it. Mind sharing what it cost ya?

corockies

Mar 23, 2013
Colorado
RrHkgn8.jpg
8RqXa38.jpg
lPIBNqy.jpg

Anybody else here try to collect the trifecta of serial # first, serial # jersey, and serial # last? I have quite a few cards I have 2 of 3 but no 3 of 3s (yet).

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
View attachment 15974
View attachment 15975
View attachment 15976

Anybody else here try to collect the trifecta of serial # first, serial # jersey, and serial # last? I have quite a few cards I have 2 of 3 but no 3 of 3s (yet).

I wish I had the time and money lol... I have always said that if Belle wasn't reintroduced to the hobby two years ago I would spend my time on stuff like this, collecting cards cameo's of his, etc. Just don't have the time and money at this point.. but really cool side project!

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
Right place, right time: just grabbed this on COMC for $3.75:

69a7e9c8-e95b-4f43-98ab-8a2787c0b80a.jpg

I don't think it was up for more than a few seconds. Makes me a happy man :D

jszczech

Dec 27, 2010
Minnesota
I just finalized a deal to knock two cards off my most wanted list in my sig. Too bad neither of them are the number 1 item.:(

riveraXVX

May 6, 2011
Greensboro NC
wife and I busted a box of 1997 finest series two. split up the box 12/12 first pack in she pulls a gold embossed die-cut albert belle. a few packs later she pulls a gold refractor joe carter. needless to say my half of the box had nothing in it. no box break posted on here, but if anyone has any base card needs from the set feel free to send a PM cost of shipping on most of the junk players would be more than fine.

she killed the odds for us in her half of the box though think one is 1:96 the other is 1:288

pretty cards that is for sure!
finest3.jpg

finest4.jpg

clarkfan

Sep 15, 2009
Couldn't find the promo thread, so thought I'd post my recent pick-up here instead:

Saw that one on ebay completed and wondered who might have got it. Great find and an even GREATER price. Plan on flipping it??? If you list it, let me know. I'd be a bidder on it for sure.