Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Still looks like a few Clemens, Gwynn and Henderson items that DCB listed that aren't too bad and would be nice adds to our player collectors.

Ryan
Will Clark / Mike Brown Collector

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
iiiiiiinteresting. I never noticed that difference, so are there actually holo and not-holo versions of the Alomar card? I looked at COMC and found 15 copies for sale, and most of them looked like the holo Alomar scan. But two looked like the not-holo Thomas scan, so I bought the $2 "not-holo" one (and passed on the $11 one). We'll see what it actually looks like in a few days. Either way, thanks for the heads up!

Anyone else think it's strange that Alomar is the only card in the set that has the holo finish?

1996-pacific-prisms-p23-roberto-alomar-bgs95.jpg

This is what all other cards look like:

1996-pacific-prisms-p91.jpg

patrick182

Mar 23, 2010
iiiiiiinteresting. I never noticed that difference, so are there actually holo and not-holo versions of the Alomar card? I looked at COMC and found 15 copies for sale, and most of them looked like the holo Alomar scan. But two looked like the not-holo Thomas scan, so I bought the $2 "not-holo" one (and passed on the $11 one). We'll see what it actually looks like in a few days. Either way, thanks for the heads up!

It's my understanding that all Alomar's have the holo-foil finish. But do let us know if you find a normal-looking version.

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
5 X 7 Impluse

All 80 5 X 7 cards are available in the following Impulse parallels.

Impulse
Gold Impulse (serial numbered to 100 copies)

1997%20topps%20Mit%201998%20Stars%20and%20Steel%20079_zps0qljq4d5.jpg

Last edited:

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
Nice ones for sure.. The 99 Wonder years is numbered /50? That Statitude Die Cut is the best and hardest to find out of the group in my opinion. The other one that's been on ebay for a while but he's asking $800. Just a LOT too much for me....

800??
STATitude

Parallels include:
statitude.jpg

Die-Cut (serial-numbered to 100)
Gold Die-Cut (one-of-one)

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts