Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jhileman79

Nov 28, 2014
a9fdfc5569a1d4cf8884c26240da3a73.jpg

Thinking on what should i do with this two!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Burn it:)
Go Yankees!!

GameJerseyPR

Oct 21, 2013
Honestly Chris, where do you find these cards all the time? Awesome cards.

Well,its not easy but im from Puerto Rico,im about to opena shop over here and i know a lot of collectors from here that they collected in the 90's when collecting was easy over here,lots of them opened boxes amd cases like crazy and came up with those pieces,they come to me amd i buy them,and sometimes re sale them off to you guys or ebay them,but i have way more crazy stuff in my pc hehehehe.

goobmcnasty

Apr 4, 2014
Well,its not easy but im from Puerto Rico,im about to opena shop over here and i know a lot of collectors from here that they collected in the 90's when collecting was easy over here,lots of them opened boxes amd cases like crazy and came up with those pieces,they come to me amd i buy them,and sometimes re sale them off to you guys or ebay them,but i have way more crazy stuff in my pc hehehehe.

Show me your Griffeys or I dont believe you!

GameJerseyPR

Oct 21, 2013
they dont,but i had a Bonds that had serial numbered,serial numbered are ultra mega rare,non serial still super rare but not as the serialed.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Members online

Latest posts