Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Joey_peapod

Jan 27, 2014
Picked up a nice lot of these

I thought all Fractal Material Wood where /200 and Die Cuts /50 until I bought this Lot and realized a bunch of the non die cuts are actually opposite that. Then there are some that are /150 basic, /100 die cut. Such a strange set but I love it lol

goobmcnasty

Apr 4, 2014

houstonreds

Apr 16, 2016
Houston
I got the 63 Fleer (36/63). Didn't have a baseline to go on from previous sales and have never seen one before, so just went for it.

Congrats on picking up the Fleer Classic '63 Griffey. Was watching to see how high it would go. This one looked like a really nice example, a lot of times these cards aren't centered well or some of the yellow diamond beneath the gold foil is showing.

corockies

Mar 23, 2013
Colorado
I think he did better this round than the last. Got the leaf wood die cut I needed at a decent price.

Hey Joey are you going for a complete set of '98 Fractal Materials die-cuts? The Nomo Z Axis was the thorn in my side since 1998. I have the only copy of that card that's hit the market since the late 90's. I wonder how many are in Japan in permanent collections.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
I may be missing something so I apologize in advance but is this the same card or is the one you are referring to a different variation..

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1996-Finest...270443?hash=item58e7fd78ab:g:ZaUAAOSwcUBYKjf2

Yes, a 1996 Gold refractor Thomas. The Probstien card did not last long at the asking price. The one I listed failed to mention "gold" and I offered just under the Probstein card and the price was accepted.

The Thomas was not horrible but the Kirby Picket was funny, plus it did not have refractor in the title.

mrdallas

Mar 20, 2013
Roseville CA
Yes, a 1996 Gold refractor Thomas. The Probstien card did not last long at the asking price. The one I listed failed to mention "gold" and I offered just under the Probstein card and the price was accepted.

The Thomas was not horrible but the Kirby Picket was funny, plus it did not have refractor in the title.

AHHH Best Offer... Missed that part... :) I am amazed at the inability for people to pull a card up if they are unsure of what they have before they list. I would think a proper listing would be selling 101, However, it is nice to benefit at times.

Joey_peapod

Jan 27, 2014
Hey Joey are you going for a complete set of '98 Fractal Materials die-cuts? The Nomo Z Axis was the thorn in my side since 1998. I have the only copy of that card that's hit the market since the late 90's. I wonder how many are in Japan in permanent collections.

Yea I'm going for a complete set of the materials and Matrix Die Cuts. Haven't really looked hard for them yet but I know there are only a couple on Ebay of the upper tier guys ATM.

chris19978

Aug 30, 2011
What's the deal with the 1994 Upper Deck Electric Diamond Silver Back I have probably 20 copies of the Electric Diamond Jeter but never really checked the back so I might need this. I was checking my beckett list and seen this was one I didn't have so beckett had to of added it within the last 3 years.

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell

Members online

Latest posts