Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
I miss them too but...

Wish they would have just torched all the unreleased stuff. Starting to get annoying to be honest. Sheets show up, they get cut and the “cards” get leaked for a zillion dollars. Talked to Beckett and they’re not added them to player checklists because they’re BS.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

I hear ya, i bought one of those NNO 1998 bowman chrome gold anniversary / 5's that came out just so no one could stamp it with a number. it does look cool next to my numberd one though.

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
I hear ya, i bought one of those NNO 1998 bowman chrome gold anniversary / 5's that came out just so no one could stamp it with a number. it does look cool next to my numberd one though.

joey, youre telling me the ONLY difference between the two cards is the lack of number stamping?

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
joey, youre telling me the ONLY difference between the two cards is the lack of number stamping?

i1kI4hb.jpg

aremWkA.jpg

i have had the numberd one since 2003, the other one i picked up about 2 years ago

Hendersonfan

May 2, 2011
Buckeye Country
can someone tell me about eBayer "leximo2"

selling backed door proofs?
I have a few cards I purchased. No serial numbers. Bowman Gold refractor (should be /25) and some others. Same as the pack issued, just no serial. Assuming they were replacements that were never used. Also have a Topps gold refractor without the diecut edge. Happy with all purchases.

tidel144

Jan 30, 2014
That's the first one I have ever seen.
Same here - never seen or heard of a gold that exists for any other player in the set

Yeah, if this really was a production variation that serial number had me scratching my head.
Agree. It's a mystery to me why a gold variation exists and why Pinnacle chose to pick that specific serial number to make a gold variation. My best guesses (pure speculation) are that the gold variations were either an redemption of some type to the Hit It Here promotion which was scrapped or that during this press run, one of the colored press plates were erroneously removed.