Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
It’s super legit, obviously

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

From Becket Magazine:
Randomly inserted one in 19 retail and magazine first series packs, and one in 17 first series hobby packs, this 10-card set features color player cut-outs of hot hitters in the league printed on micro-etched silver foil cards with a target in the background. If one of these hitters hit for the cycle on opening day, one lucky collector holding that specific player's card could win $1million. Each card back featured a special serial number that would be entered into a drawing to determine the winner. Cards 2680-2690 were discolored and held out of production to be reinserted into the hobby 20 years later so collectors could clamor over the uniqueness and variability

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
From Becket Magazine:
Randomly inserted one in 19 retail and magazine first series packs, and one in 17 first series hobby packs, this 10-card set features color player cut-outs of hot hitters in the league printed on micro-etched silver foil cards with a target in the background. If one of these hitters hit for the cycle on opening day, one lucky collector holding that specific player's card could win $1million. Each card back featured a special serial number that would be entered into a drawing to determine the winner. Cards 2680-2690 were discolored and held out of production to be reinserted into the hobby 20 years later so collectors could clamor over the uniqueness and variability

LOL!!!!! Winner winner, my internet just broke

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
For me its the thrill of the chase of these cards that keeps me going.

Lt9YzIJ.jpg

Gjb70

Aug 1, 2015
Probstein listed a bunch of 97 Donruss Preferred Precious Metals (and incorrectly listed 98s) for insane BIN/BO prices. Surely these aren’t going to bring anywhere near the asking prices?

Gjb70

Aug 1, 2015
Probstein listed a bunch of 97 Donruss Preferred Precious Metals (and incorrectly listed 98s) for insane BIN/BO prices. Surely these aren’t going to bring anywhere near the asking prices?

Edit to add: Apparently a few have sold via BO...

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
The 98 certified set is awesome I really wish it had been a full release, I could never imagine paying the prices they are looking for. Maybe if I had a ridiculous amount of money but some of the star "base" cards for a couple hundred? Hard pass. All that dufex does give me a "climb the gym class rope feeling" but yowza what a price tag.

Members online