User Tag List

Page 1324 of 1394 FirstFirst ... 32482412241274131413201321132213231324132513261327132813341374 ... LastLast
Results 19,846 to 19,860 of 20903

Thread: Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

  1. #19846
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    80
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonic311 View Post
    Awesome Griffey's, never seen some of those before. Thanks for sharing
    Could someone PM me the contact info of this "Pinnacle Man".
    I'd like to see if he has any cards I need of the players I PC.
    Ditto. I'd love to see if he has any Barry Larkins. Could someone also PM me for the contact info of said "Pinnacle Man"
    Looking for the following Larkin cards:
    - '97 Finest Gold Embossed Refractor
    - '98 Donruss Crusade Red (even a photo)
    - '96 Select Certified Mirror Gold (even a photo)
    - '98 Leaf Fractal Materials Z2 Axis
    - '99 Fleer Tradition Starting Nine
    - '98 and 99 Metal Universe Precious Metals

  2. #19847
    Junior Member Matthew J Burrows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Southeast Alaska
    Posts
    287
     burrowsm_3
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Those Griff's are special man, thanks for sharing and completely overshadowing my pickups haha! Didn't even know those existed either...crazy!

  3. #19848
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,424
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tidel144 View Post
    Like Tanner, I was fortunate enough to deal directly with the aforementioned dealer AKA "Pinnacle Man" and snag some incredibly rare Select and Pinnacle Certified bankruptcy Griffeys. Never knew some of these existed and never imagined that I would own any of these!

    Select Tier 4
    Attachment 74059

    Select Rare Form (first time I've ever seen a card this set)
    Attachment 74060

    Pinnacle Certified Base
    Attachment 74065

    Pinnacle Certified Certified Legends (first time I've seen a Griffey from this subset)
    Attachment 74072

    Run of the '98 Epix Moments (The Griffey Moment - the rarest of the Epix cards - was supposed to be released in '98 PC; thus, never thought this version of Griffey existed, until now)
    Attachment 74073
    Attachment 74074
    Attachment 74075
    Whoa.

    Shots fired.

  4. #19849
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,903
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonic311 View Post
    Awesome Griffey's, never seen some of those before. Thanks for sharing
    Could someone PM me the contact info of this "Pinnacle Man".
    I'd like to see if he has any cards I need of the players I PC.
    As for me as well.

  5. #19850
    Member banjar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Lafayette, Colorado
    Posts
    710
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Same goes for me. If anyone has contact info for Pinnacle Man and wants to share it, please PM me!

    Quote Originally Posted by CardboardRectangles View Post
    Ditto. I'd love to see if he has any Barry Larkins. Could someone also PM me for the contact info of said "Pinnacle Man"
    Collecting Roberto Alomar. Over 4000 unique cards, but always looking for those I'm missing!

  6. #19851
    Member banjar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Lafayette, Colorado
    Posts
    710
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pinnacle Man, Pinnacle Man
    Doing the things a Pinnacle can
    What's he like? It's not important
    Pinnacle Man
    Collecting Roberto Alomar. Over 4000 unique cards, but always looking for those I'm missing!

  7. #19852
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    8,784
    Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tidel144 View Post
    Like Tanner, I was fortunate enough to deal directly with the aforementioned dealer AKA "Pinnacle Man" and snag some incredibly rare Select and Pinnacle Certified bankruptcy Griffeys. Never knew some of these existed and never imagined that I would own any of these!

    Select Tier 4
    Attachment 74059

    Select Rare Form (first time I've ever seen a card this set)
    Attachment 74060

    Pinnacle Certified Base
    Attachment 74065

    Pinnacle Certified Certified Legends (first time I've seen a Griffey from this subset)
    Attachment 74072

    Run of the '98 Epix Moments (The Griffey Moment - the rarest of the Epix cards - was supposed to be released in '98 PC; thus, never thought this version of Griffey existed, until now)
    Attachment 74073
    Attachment 74074
    Attachment 74075
    DANUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM GREAT STUFF
    I'd Love One Of Theses!


    Last edited by magicpapa; 10-24-2017 at 05:47 PM.
    Let the MLB know you’d like to see UD back. The license comes up in a couple years and they listen on social media.

  8. #19853
    Senior Member Brewer Andy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    9,048
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by banjar View Post
    Pinnacle Man, Pinnacle Man
    Doing the things a Pinnacle can
    What's he like? It's not important
    Pinnacle Man
    Nice


    Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board
    SCREW PHOTOBUCKET
    Jeff Cirillo Spread Sheet ||
    Hall of Unending Gratitude: dazed, magicpapa, uniquebaseballcards, and the vigilant eye of tonsofcommons

  9. #19854
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Mystic, CT
    Posts
    2,137
     Kyouk20
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Had some texting with one of the Pinnacle sellers today. He was very accommodating, sent a great pic of amazing stuff, but his price was out of my league. I wouldn't call it unfair by any means and it was a good sized lot but, just deeper than my pockets go right now. Pretty bummed, but what are ya gonna do

  10. #19855
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    840
     carrsallstars
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by banjar View Post
    Pinnacle Man, Pinnacle Man
    Doing the things a Pinnacle can
    What's he like? It's not important
    Pinnacle Man
    Is that a dot?
    Or is it a speck?
    With cards on the floor do they get wrecked?
    Or does the floor get wrecked instead?
    Nobody knows
    Pinnacle Man

    Ya beat me to the first verse...
    ...
    Collecting (click for website/wantlist):.....Manny Ramirez.....1998 Bowman Chrome Master Set.....2009 Topps Tribute Black Master Set

  11. #19856
    Member athletics07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    882
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Like the Crusade Protos, I love seeing the unreleased versions of other cross releases. Those Epix Moments are amazing!

  12. #19857
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    392
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gents - the Pinnacle Man was was okay with me sharing that he plans to have various player runs of the Epix Orange/Purple/Emerald set and some Mirror Red/Blue/Gold runs both from '98 Pinnacle Certified listed in PWCC's November auction. Was not able to get exact details on specific players. I imagine each Epix run will be listed as a lot, not sure about the Mirrors, however.

    Hope this helps some of you guys to prepare.

  13. #19858
    Junior Member Michael.petkus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    136
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow. Sandberg was similar to Griffey with the 98 Epix “Moments”. Would love to grab those if they exist.


    Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

  14. #19859
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Nashville, TN
    Posts
    553
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My 2nd biggest steal of the year.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1999 Upper Deck Textbook Excellence Home Run.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	94.9 KB 
ID:	74123

    It was listed as "1993 Jeff Bagwell 4/10" won it for $4.50 including shipping.

  15. #19860
    Junior Member Sonic311's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Paramount, CA
    Posts
    96
     colima311
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by timtom View Post
    My 2nd biggest steal of the year.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1999 Upper Deck Textbook Excellence Home Run.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	94.9 KB 
ID:	74123

    It was listed as "1993 Jeff Bagwell 4/10" won it for $4.50 including shipping.
    Congrats on the steal!
    I did a search on the Beckett Database but was not able to find the /10 version. Just the base, double /2000, triple /100 and quadruple /1.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •