Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Got this in the mail yesterday, and had it sitting on the kitchen table. My wife walked by, picked it up, and said emphatically "that's the UGLIEST Mark Grace card of yours I've ever seen!" Now I'm all confused inside if it's beautiful or gaudy. :confused:

99UDVICTORYPARALLEL1big.jpg

Call it "Pretty Ugly" , that way it's covered with both descriptions

Ryan

athletics07

Nov 10, 2013
1998 Gold Label 1/1 of Giambi, went up at $14.75 on COMC. By the time I clicked it, it was gone. Don't often find PC bargains on there but man, that stings. Soooo close. If anyone grabbed that, let me know.

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
1998 Gold Label 1/1 of Giambi, went up at $14.75 on COMC. By the time I clicked it, it was gone. Don't often find PC bargains on there but man, that stings. Soooo close. If anyone grabbed that, let me know.

Holy crap, that's insane. Seller probably left a decent amount of money on the table, which I suspect will be picked up by whoever bought this. I'd be checking ebay in a few weeks, bet this will be up for an insane BIN.

athletics07

Nov 10, 2013
Holy crap, that's insane. Seller probably left a decent amount of money on the table, which I suspect will be picked up by whoever bought this. I'd be checking ebay in a few weeks, bet this will be up for an insane BIN.

By no means a player collector or anyone about to pay some large premium but that would have been a nice grab for the PC. No doubt.

Joey_peapod

Jan 27, 2014
[MENTION=2859]rarecardcollector[/MENTION] - Yours? I busted many of worthless boxes of that product looking for any Golden Ref!

Here one I got a good deal on, never seen it before...

gradedeflator

Mar 31, 2011
nice, those are tough. and hard to find well-centered!

I've been looking for the Mike Piazza from that set for 5+ years (I believe he has two cards in the set)

does the card have light scratch marks / thin lines on it? i've noticed that on the 5-6 others I have handled before, each on the gold foil or on the photo.

@rarecardcollector - Yours? I busted many of worthless boxes of that product looking for any Golden Ref!

Here one I got a good deal on, never seen it before...

Joey_peapod

Jan 27, 2014
nice, those are tough. and hard to find well-centered!

I've been looking for the Mike Piazza from that set for 5+ years (I believe he has two cards in the set)

does the card have light scratch marks / thin lines on it? i've noticed that on the 5-6 others I have handled before, each on the gold foil or on the photo.

actually the card is gem. I was looking it over and it's in beautiful shape. There is a slight surface indentation you can't see in a scan but overall it's in awesome condition. It's Lmost perfectly centered front and back( back is off left to right). I've never seen a Griffey before today.

cbrandtw

Sep 12, 2008
Daphne, AL
I finally landed this toughie. Now I need some visual proof to clarify what is really out there with these inserts. I know there are 2 versions of the Red. Are there 2 versions of the regular Gold as well? And I am almost certain there is only 1 version of the mirror. But please confirm.

ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1411832118.491522.jpg

Members online