Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Part 1
Part 2

Just in this week, should be a PSA 10

scan0019.jpg

BunchOBull

Dec 12, 2008
Houston, TX
I know...I set what I thought was a generous snipe for the raw copy and was severely outbid.

I do however have 2 huge (at least to me) cards inbound that I'll share later this week if all goes well.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
BunchOBull said:
I know...I set what I thought was a generous snipe for the raw copy and was severely outbid.

If that sets the bar for the other biggies I need......well I am screwed :lol:

Cobra29svt

Aug 7, 2008
Richmond, Va
BunchOBull said:

I do however have 2 huge (at least to me) cards inbound that I'll share later this week if all goes well.

Hey now

BunchOBull

Dec 12, 2008
Houston, TX
Cobra29svt said:
BunchOBull said:

Hey now

Haha, c'mon Chad, with my luck in the last week, I have to preface all things with that statement. I wouldn't be surprised if an early season hurricane spawns and washes away the truck carrying the package. It's not at all a shot at you!

carrsallstars

Sep 16, 2009
Got these in early in the week- which brought me down to only ONE card left to complete a 1998 Bowman Chrome International Refractor Set....
IMG_0001-2.jpgIMG_0002-2.jpg

Pretty amazing that you can have cards #2-441 and be missing #1! But a Nomar arrived this weekend!
IMG_0003-2.jpg

Set completed!

Took around 3 years...the Glaus I just picked up was the most expensive card at $22 and the only one that cost me more than $15. I have been runner up bidder on a couple of Glaus at less than $20 but I finally caved on that one.

I am working on a master set of 98 bowman chrome (everything but the golden refractors #/5). I need only 4 refractors to finish the refractor set if anybody might have one of these let me know:

1998 Bowman Chrome refractor 55 Jose Guillen
1998 Bowman Chrome refractor 129 Ryan Anderson RC
1998 Bowman Chrome refractor 271 Eddie Taubensee
1998 Bowman Chrome refractor 397 Steve Lomasney RC

To you 90's insert box prowlers I'm always looking for Golden Anniversaries #/50! I'm at about 70% complete on that set.

Members online

Latest posts