Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Boo Radley

Jun 5, 2013
Cape Cod
I'm looking for the 25, 50 and 75 Piazza

same rarity in terms of distribution, but number left today in scattered singles boxes across the US may vary. not sure how popular the redemption program was, but it's entirely possible there are fewer 25 pt cards out there than 100 pt cards because of the lower redemption value (i.e., people had to turn in four of the 25 pt cards to achieve the same point value as a single 100 pt card)

just a thought

Not sure that would affect the amount of cards that weren't redeemed, just the amount of points that people would be redeeming.

Arthur

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
I want to thank Chris [MENTION=5616]ch2423[/MENTION] for selling this, happy to add it to the family of 1998 Mirrors.

scan0035_zps03460aab.jpg

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
What ever happened to the Maddux Mirror Black? Was taken down and think seller was just taking offers and skipping eBay... even though they used eBay to advertise it ;)

Would love to hear that a member got it!

gradedeflator

Mar 31, 2011
It definitely sold. I know someone that was extremely interested in the card but the seller got a very strong offer. I also happened to message the seller afterwards and they indicated that it sold for close to $3k

What ever happened to the Maddux Mirror Black? Was taken down and think seller was just taking offers and skipping eBay... even though they used eBay to advertise it ;)

Would love to hear that a member got it!

gradedeflator

Mar 31, 2011
very nice George!

quick question--how many do you have, if you don't mind my asking? I'm trying to save scans of all the ones that I've seen, much like AUTaxMan has done for 1998 Select, so that eventually we can put them up in a shared photo album for folks to see.

the only ones I have files for are:

Bonds red test
Cruz Jr. red test
Griffey gold test (damaged and undamaged versions)
Martinez red test
McGwire gold test certified legends bgs 9
Ripken gold test
Ripken red test
Stewart red test

I believe HawaiianLance had some Frank Thomas scans on his old website but it does not appear to be up and running.

Congrats on the nice pickup again!

I want to thank Chris @ch2423 for selling this, happy to add it to the family of 1998 Mirrors.

scan0035_zps03460aab.jpg

Members online