Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AUTaxMan

Nov 25, 2009
Mobile, AL
i-QPhrS7H-M.jpg
i-5CftMNk-M.jpg

athletics07

Nov 10, 2013
I read somewhere they fell 1:2-3 cases. Over production, same reason I like the Inside Axcess though hardly as visually appealing. Those would also have been easier to hit, while there are only 50 each you have it across the entire set.

I see /25 cards more often than these. Still kicking myself for not hitting a Helton BIN awhile back.

NomarStarquestHRF.jpg

VladStarquestF.jpg

Brandt504

Apr 7, 2010
Northern California
I read somewhere they fell 1:2-3 cases. Over production, same reason I like the Inside Axcess though hardly as visually appealing. Those would also have been easier to hit, while there are only 50 each you have it across the entire set.

I see /25 cards more often than these. Still kicking myself for not hitting a Helton BIN awhile back.

Funny you mention Inside Axcess. I was thinking the same exact thing. That is the first set that came to my mind when trying to think of a similar over produced set with low #d inserts.

A few years back I was browsing eBay and stumbled on this for a great price of $9.99 BIN. Was pretty stoked. Have yet to see the base version pop up anywhere.