Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
Hard to tell from photos but the hologram image on the front is gold for the grand and silver for the gold copy?

Joey_peapod

Jan 27, 2014
" but most I know would consider it a damaged card. "
This is correct.

" a 97 SPX Sandberg rainbow with a signed Grand Finale "
You have got to be out of your mind to have a rare card like that signed. ::facepalm::::facepalm::::facepalm::::facepalm::

The only way is that in 97 a collector got it signed and no one knew what a Grand Finale was. Then when that person found out how rare they were they probably puked!

Nope he definitely knew

chris19978

Aug 30, 2011
My thoughts it’s personal preference as with everything neither are wrong or correct. Just because the select few you talk to say it’s ruined there will be another group willing to pay much more.

How I feel if it’s over $100.00 in value I would have a hard time getting it signed. But a $50.00 card say numbered to 500 if it looks good I would go for it. But I also wouldn’t plan to sell it as it will be in my collection.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Calripkenjrcollector

Dec 12, 2009
National City, California
Are these legit 1995 Leaf Promo cards?
attachment.php

attachment.php

MatthewN

Sep 30, 2015
Coralville, IA
Are these legit 1995 Leaf Promo cards?

I believe so. The trademark is farther away to the right than the base cards.

And it appears that the edging of the gold foil baseball diamond doesn't have the line around the outfield, which is different than the base. I think those are the two main differences.

Last edited:

jszczech

Dec 27, 2010
Minnesota
I believe so. The trademark is farther away to the right than the base cards.

And it appears that the edging of the gold foil baseball diamond doesn't have the line around the outfield, which is different than the base. I think those are the two main differences.

I agree. They look correct to me.