Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dec 4, 2008

Joey_peapod

Jan 27, 2014
If these pics show up super huge then idk how to resize. Any tips please lmk!

I finally got back a larger sub I sent in a little over a month ago. I had other cards but these where all of the Griffey’s I had sent. Very pleased with these results! Knocked 6 Finest off of my PSA 10 run. I have another 97 Bronze and 99 sterling that should gem.

Joey_peapod

Jan 27, 2014
Here’s one that I had actually sold back in 2013. Took me 3 trades and about a year the finally get the right deal together for it.

Last edited:

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
Excellent.

I just did the same. Burbank had a non-serial purple shown on their listing, but it could have been just a beckett stock photo and not the actual card. So I emailed them and yes, one of their two examples in stock was actually a no-serial version.

View attachment 88973

Just got lucky and picked up a mis-listed non serial numbered purple Chipper Jones from the same set for a mere $2 with free shipping. A nice PC find ;)

RustyGreerFan

Jun 10, 2010
Gastonia, NC
The non-serial numbered ones are not a variation. The serial number, believe it or not, can be easily rubbed off onto a toploader if they are not first put in a penny sleeve. I've seen it happen. Great card though!

I'm not doubting that can happen, but there are a lot of non-numbered Pacifics out there that were to be used as replacements and later sold or that were just plain made to go out the back door. You see sellers occasionally have entire sets of these practically.

chris19978

Aug 30, 2011
Anyone ever seen a card like this my father had it and it was exactly how it looks as if they purposely didn't fold it.
DocFile (1).jpgDocFile (2).jpg

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
Never folded AP prototype. Not too terribly hard to find I would assume. One on ebay now for $30, but the folded single can be found for as little as $5, so if the right buyer comes along, maybe $30 is attainable.

Members online

Latest posts