Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nosterbor

Jun 20, 2010
Sunny Florida
Jersey #'s are 1/1's to me!

document153.jpg
YES,I love those. this is even better. I call this a Grand Slam!
juan_picture.php

juan_picture.php

juan_picture.php

juan_picture.php

jkeys

Banned
May 5, 2010
Kansas City area
What about the rest of the lot?

Those were the big dogs/my faves. The E-X credentials future is a gorgeous card also. Was surprised the UD retro quantum leap /50 wasn't serial numbered. I read on another forum that the first one off didn't carry a serial, or else it's an error (or, gulp, back doored). Any insight???

- jkeys

BunchOBull

Dec 12, 2008
Houston, TX
Beautiful Cards and very tough to find! How did you get them to scan like that to show such a great reflective quality?

It's actually not on purpose, the light in my scanner is actually a bar of multiple LEDs, the streaks you see are the individual reflectivities of each little light. Sometimes it creates a nice effect, sometimes it looks like hell. This is in between somewhere.

katieneack

Apr 7, 2012
Northern Kentucky
It's actually not on purpose, the light in my scanner is actually a bar of multiple LEDs, the streaks you see are the individual reflectivities of each little light. Sometimes it creates a nice effect, sometimes it looks like hell. This is in between somewhere.

Interesting! I think it looks really cool on these, because these cards have some really awesome reflectiveness and usually scans don't do them justice.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts