Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Got this for pretty cheap recently, but bid $17 LOL One of those ones that just fell through the cracks. I had never seen one for sale and I've collected Rusty since 1997. What's funny is that I've seen TWO of the alleged 1/1s from the Then & Now set, yet this was my first time seeing this card #d to 98.

attachment.php

Nice pickup. I didn't find one until last year myself

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Yeah for some reason I didn't remember that Jumbo set much , that Clemens caught my eye though. The Ripken n Griffey look great too (though I wish you could see all of Griffeys name and number). But sweet cards none the less !

Ryan

LWMM

Feb 21, 2009
This is the best way I can keep track of this thread without having to go through pages and pages of CRAP!

Is there still a page that shows us all the threads we've posted in? I see the pages for all our posts and all the threads we've started, but I can't find the other one any more.

gradedeflator

Mar 31, 2011
way to knock of 3 tough to find 90s cards. were the two starquest cards from Burbank? I know they had some listed for a while. took me a long time to track down the 99 MVP Promotions for my guys, and still looking for the Starquest home run and gold cards...

awesome progress [MENTION=5163]exigussrex[/MENTION]!

Couple o' gems from 98 and 99:

98StarQuestHomerun_zpscff4a37c.png

99StarQuestGoldtiff_zpsdf47f86f.png

99ToppsMVPpromo_zps01c15b10.png

Members online