Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gpenko826

Feb 15, 2011
That's great. Good school. I have a few buddies who all went there for Pharmacy school but graduated much later than you, probably like 2009 range.

PM me some names - I'm a district manager for a large pharmacy chain and I may have hired a few of them :)

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
Preview??
tripleplaypreview_zps5a11f84c.jpg

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
^^ Might be true but it's a pretty easy thing to do yourself if you wanted... just rub off any auto from that set... actually not a bad idea for someone who wants to make a quick buck and scam people ::facepalm::

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
How can you tell if it is a preview?
The 93 Triple Plays are really tough to identify. Virtually identical to the issued cards, but the Triple Play logos are ghosty on back, while the regular cards have sharp definition. Also from the two I have, the red color outlines and name are darker on the regular version, and the number behind the player name is darker gray. I spent a long time looking for a Grace. The buyer I got it from had an unopened clear cello-wrapped pack of promos, so I know these were the promos even though there's no clear identification.

94 Triple Play previews are clearly marked "Preview" on back, and people assume the 93's are too, but they are not.

griffeytripleplay.jpg

RustyGreerFan

Jun 10, 2010
Gastonia, NC
Incredible Bernie! I still don't have the Rusty... would be interesting to see if he would go for more than Bernie.

My recent pickups:

Someone had this listed as a base so I made an offer - 1999 Pacific Platinum Blue 1:73 packs, but 500 cards in set

rustygreerfan-albums-super-sweet-90-s-part-ii-picture24409-ken-griffey-jr-platinum-blue.jpg

Someone listed this at a $11 BIN and I couldn't resist. Serial numbered 1/25. Want to trade [MENTION=9603]corockies[/MENTION] ?

rustygreerfan-albums-super-sweet-90-s-part-ii-picture24410-larry-walker-super-rave.jpg

Big thanks to [MENTION=6951]Will Style 13[/MENTION] for hooking me up with this one for my set!

rustygreerfan-albums-super-sweet-90-s-part-ii-picture24408-jose-canseco-reserve-collection.jpg

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Incredible Bernie! I still don't have the Rusty... would be interesting to see if he would go for more than Bernie.

My recent pickups:

Someone had this listed as a base so I made an offer - 1999 Pacific Platinum Blue 1:73 packs, but 500 cards in set

rustygreerfan-albums-super-sweet-90-s-part-ii-picture24409-ken-griffey-jr-platinum-blue.jpg

Someone listed this at a $11 BIN and I couldn't resist. Serial numbered 1/25. Want to trade [MENTION=9603]corockies[/MENTION] ?

rustygreerfan-albums-super-sweet-90-s-part-ii-picture24410-larry-walker-super-rave.jpg

Big thanks to [MENTION=6951]Will Style 13[/MENTION] for hooking me up with this one for my set!

rustygreerfan-albums-super-sweet-90-s-part-ii-picture24408-jose-canseco-reserve-collection.jpg

Sweet pickups and the Super is a great buy (IMO)

Ryan

nevermore

Aug 7, 2008
New York

1994 Bowman's Best #75 Kirby Puckett Refractor!

photo3.jpg

1998 Pacific Platinum Blue #63 Frank Thomas /67

Does any one care about these anymore? These were huge back when they were released.
1998 Topps McGwire/Sosa HR Cards (Sosa x 7, McGwire x 16)

Members online

Latest posts