Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jeffv96masters

Aug 14, 2008
No 1990's posts in 3 days? OK out come the cards :evil:

attachment.php

attachment.php

nevermore

Aug 7, 2008
New York
Dang, if this is a taste of pre-HOF induction prices, I am looking forward to seeing what cards popup next year with the hype.

Dec 4, 2008
Did one of our Bernie (Williams) guys consign some of his collection to tntnorthnj? Some nice 90's inserts went off last night. I missed a few (essential credentials, Z2 Leaf 1998) but came home with a few that I wanted. Loved those Crusade Call to Arms Prototypes!

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
Did one of our Bernie (Williams) guys consign some of his collection to tntnorthnj? Some nice 90's inserts went off last night. I missed a few (essential credentials, Z2 Leaf 1998) but came home with a few that I wanted. Loved those Crusade Call to Arms Prototypes!

i have sold most of my Bernie's except for about 50 cards. seen that last night bid on a few but no luck.

jeffv96masters

Aug 14, 2008
Haven't seen anyone post in the 90's thread in a while here's a 1999 UD Homer Odyssey Gold thats at PSA and another thats being re-slabbed there as well
Just realized I have a Gem Silver so will sell my PSA 9 Silver soon

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
More specific to the seller and all the controversy surrounding items they have auctioned off, some I believe were clearly proven to have been trimmed. I believe there was also some other funny stuff, such as them knowingly selling altered cards, as otherwise they are consigners and could play the ignorance card. Again, there is plenty of info on the various card sites to become more fully educated. I may not be 100% accurate on my recollection of the specifics, but it was big enough news to make me question that seller if I had my eye on something they were selling.

Frankly, I didn't read to deep into any of it because it is not a market I delve into, but if you are a buyer of graded cards, then it is something that should at least be on your radar.

This card may be just fine, but the chan
Elaborate? I'm not a Jeter collector, are you speaking regarding that specific card or something of more broader scope?

jeffv96masters

Aug 14, 2008
No posts in a bit so will show off some shiny stuff not seen lately in the post
Nice and shiny stuff. Being there was 2 of each scanned them front and back for posterity
I'll show more that I recently scanned in a bit too busy like I said on personal stuff
attachment.php

Members online

Latest posts