Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nosterbor

Jun 20, 2010
Sunny Florida
Brewer Andy said:
Nice cosigner!
thanks, now if i can find this one. only one member has it.
icon_eek.gif

1999 Stadium Club Co-Signers #CS41 Gonzalez/Alou/Clemens/Castilla
juan_picture.php

juan_picture.php

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Always keeping an eye out for other player collectors and stuff I see or hear about... Let me know if anyone is interested in these through PM, I'm on the road for about a week...

1999 UD Retro lunch box of Roger Clemons
1998 UD Retro lunch box of Chipper Jones
1998 UD Retro lunch box of Cal Ripken Jr.

randyherth

Sep 10, 2008
John's Creek, GA
nosterbor said:
Mail day today. i just checked off 2 very rare Juan Gonzalez cards i needed for my PC. felt like i was on my 1st date when i was opening the bubble mailer
icon_e_wink.gif

18 years to find this
1993 Pinnacle Cooperstown PROMO #25
juan_picture.php
juan_picture.php

I felt like mine would be lost in the mail.....but when it arrived I had to guard it from my tears! I wonder how many there are out there!

doent22.jpg

nosterbor

Jun 20, 2010
Sunny Florida
randyherth said:
nosterbor said:
Mail day today. i just checked off 2 very rare Juan Gonzalez cards i needed for my PC. felt like i was on my 1st date when i was opening the bubble mailer
icon_e_wink.gif

18 years to find this
1993 Pinnacle Cooperstown PROMO #25
juan_picture.php
juan_picture.php

I felt like mine would be lost in the mail.....but when it arrived I had to guard it from my tears! I wonder how many there are out there!

doent22.jpg
AWESOME! I know how you felt. With over 20 collectors on our web site, i was just the 5th to get one.

Members online

Latest posts