Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The 2011 Playoff Hockey Talk Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
[youtube:350yemgq]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehpCer_zEpI[/youtube:350yemgq]

[youtube:350yemgq]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OtS-g4GEb54[/youtube:350yemgq]

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
Nice Win by the Pens and awesome shut-out by MAF!!!

Thats 4 points for me in the Hockey Pool right there, lol!!!!.

On a side note, really surprised how the Preds handed it to the Ducks :eek:

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
PhillyPuckNut said:
Pronger is still out for the Flyers tonight and Zherdev is the healthy scratch.

great news! Zherdev should always be a healthy scratch. Much rather see Carcillo in playing than that floater.

Seguin is scratched for Bruins. Just a brutal move by Claude. Paille should be the scratch. I hope Chara shows up these playoffs and really hammers some Habs in this series.

They weren't booing in Vancouver last night. They were Louuuuuuuuuing.

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary

PhillyPuckNut

Feb 10, 2010
Live from an undisclosed location
G $MONEY$ said:
Cheering for the Habs, Buffalo and the Kings. I've got 2 of the biggest Flyers fans (outside of these boards obviously ;) ) at one of my jobs and we have a pretty good rivalry with me cheering for the Pens.
:cry: Haters never prosper G$. I may have to rethink my pro-Pens attitude when they're not playing the Flyers. :?

PhillyPuckNut

Feb 10, 2010
matchpenalty said:
PhillyPuckNut said:
Pronger is still out for the Flyers tonight and Zherdev is the healthy scratch.

great news! Zherdev should always be a healthy scratch. Much rather see Carcillo in playing than that floater.

Seguin is scratched for Bruins. Just a brutal move by Claude. Paille should be the scratch. I hope Chara shows up these playoffs and really hammers some Habs in this series.

They weren't booing in Vancouver last night. They were Louuuuuuuuuing.
After the 1st month or so that Zherdev was on the ice, I was totally over him. Then his reaction when he was waived made me dislike him. When they put him back on the ice, it made me hate him. Carcillo has a constant energy about him. He has one speed, full tilt and I love that about him.

Seguin being scratched was the dumbest thing they could have done. Hope it doesn't take long to rethink that decision.

Luongo was insane last night! He's gonna be tough to beat, I don't care who they play.

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
PhillyPuckNut said:
G $MONEY$ said:
Cheering for the Habs, Buffalo and the Kings. I've got 2 of the biggest Flyers fans (outside of these boards obviously ;) ) at one of my jobs and we have a pretty good rivalry with me cheering for the Pens.
:cry: Haters never prosper G$. I may have to rethink my pro-Pens attitude when they're not playing the Flyers. :?

:lol: I will not say I'm rooting for the Flyers but I hope they win because I really want to see a Pens Flyers matchup during these Playoffs.

stu

Jan 24, 2010
Wow. The Sharks score 29 seconds into the series. Tough to watch this series. Hate both teams.

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
Price was great tonight. Thomas was bad and not even tested. Out of position and looked bad. Bruins controlled play but didn't really crash net hard. Habs are gonna be a very tough beat if Price is hot.

Lovved hearing the booooos in Philly at end. Only saw last 10 minutes, but that crowd was dead it seemed on TV. Did Miller make some big stops?

PhillyPuckNut

Feb 10, 2010
matchpenalty said:
Price was great tonight. Thomas was bad and not even tested. Out of position and looked bad. Bruins controlled play but didn't really crash net hard. Habs are gonna be a very tough beat if Price is hot.

Lovved hearing the booooos in Philly at end. Only saw last 10 minutes, but that crowd was dead it seemed on TV. Did Miller make some big stops?
Miller made a handful of big stops, Bob had a couple tough ones too. The goal he gave up was on a rebound that came out into the slot and Kaleta beat Syvret to it. By the end of the game, I found myself saying, "Carter shoots wide? No! Not Carter!" After the 5th time it got a little redundent. Power play had a couple good chances, they had a couple odd man breaks that they couldn't capitalize on. Overall they played better than they did the last 15 games of the season, they just couldn't beat Miller.

Jan 15, 2009
Some serious ******** going down in SJ. Ian White looks to have a concussion, elbow to the head while being boarded....no call. Ryane Clowe bumps Dustin Brown, roughing penalty. Everyone should watch the 2nd period, will get intense.

Members online