Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Starting a Player Collection - Jeremy Hellickson

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ryanscardz

Jan 7, 2011
Waukee, Iowa
Well it just dawned on me. I've never been a player collector. I've collected different sets, and always set aside any Twins cards that I have gotten, but I've never been a TRUE collector of any one player.......................until now!!!!!!!

Jeremy Hellickson grew up in my hometown of Des Moines, Iowa, well I'm in Waukee now, but can throw a rock and hit Des Moines. He graduated from Hoover high school, where I have worked with the athletic department from time to time. I had never met Jeremy being that we are 8 years apart in age and I have never worked with the baseball team, until this past year's Twinsfest. The Bob Feller Museum had him signing at their booth. He was as nice as they come and very polite and signed several balls for me.

I was at work a few hours ago, when my curiousity made me look on Beckett.com to see how many cards Jeremy has. As of this date, he only has 124 different official cards, including all of the 1/1's, printing plates and such.

So that is how a player collector is born. As of right now, I do not own any Jeremy Hellickson cards. I have one autographed baseball left and that is it. So it starts today. 0/124. I have a ton of cards to trade, around 150,000 or so, so let me know what you have and what you are wanting for them. I will also have around $300 in PayPal at the end of this week, but would rather start off trading and am definitely looking for the more limited cards to get me started.

Let me know what you think and what you have!!!!!!!

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
If only you'd posted this a few months ago. I had all of these, but have since sold it all.

Hell3.jpg

Hellickson5.jpg

Helly13.jpg

Helly.jpg

ryanscardz

Jan 7, 2011
Waukee, Iowa
Jaypers said:
If only you'd posted this a few months ago. I had all of these, but have since sold it all.

Hell3.jpg

Hellickson5.jpg

Helly13.jpg

Helly.jpg

Yeah, my buddy Rob who is on FCB told me to ask you about the Super! Sucks that it is gone, do you happen to know who bought it off of you?

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
ryanscardz said:
Yeah, my buddy Rob who is on FCB told me to ask you about the Super! Sucks that it is gone, do you happen to know who bought it off of you?

Sorry I don't. Plus, I believe he recently re-sold it.

ryanscardz

Jan 7, 2011
Waukee, Iowa
David Campos said:
I have an xfractor and a orange ref #/25. I haven't checked the bay lately but I remember percymiller listing the xfractor for 89.99. Haven't checked to see what orange refs are selling for.

Hello Dave - we had a successful trade or two on Beckett, but I don't use that site anymore since I'm starting on here. Please let me know when you come up with prices on those as I would be interested in both and also if you are looking for anything in trade! Thanks.

well we learned on sunday that his fan club eats at the buffalo wild wings right there by the show. other things we learned they damn near fill the place up, that buffalo wild wings in des moines has better looking waitstaff than those around omaha, and that the waitress we had would love to go to omaha. what we did not learn is why... i think its because of these *pointing at eyes* the ocean blues. go ahead dive in but its deep and it will swallow you.

tonsofcommons

Aug 20, 2008
Iowa
notjomommasclint said:
well we learned on sunday that his fan club eats at the buffalo wild wings right there by the show. other things we learned they damn near fill the place up, that buffalo wild wings in des moines has better looking waitstaff than those around omaha, and that the waitress we had would love to go to omaha. what we did not learn is why... i think its because of these *pointing at eyes* the ocean blues. go ahead dive in but its deep and it will swallow you.

Oh, and that that certain BWW has some pretty MILF-y soccer moms in the parking lot!

Junior Griffey

Aug 12, 2008
Ottawa IL
Maybe I should get to Iowa sometime after all.

tonsofcommons said:
notjomommasclint said:

Oh, and that that certain BWW has some pretty MILF-y soccer moms in the parking lot!

Members online