Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Sy Berger fan favorites auto print run?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
Picked these up recently, pretty sure the seller didnt realize these where in the bunch since he never mentioned the autos. Obviously one is TTM/IP but the other is an official one. Anyone know if its ssp like the Bob Sheppard? Either way I was looking to add a Sy Berger card anyhow, now I have 2 :D Thanks for looking and any information you may have.

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
A_Pharis said:
I think his is 60 or 90. Check the beckett check list.

Thank you, and I will have to take your word for it since I have no idea where that is on beckett. :lol:

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
Greg Cleveland said:
SCD Annual does not list it as an SP--and they do note specific print runs for several cards. Doesn't neccessarily mean that it isn't SP'd in some way... ;) Either way, nice find!

Thank you Greg. I guess for now I will assume most where thrown angrily back into the box in 2004 saying "who the heck is this" since I can only find 1 in the market places I have checked so far :D

clarkfan

Sep 15, 2009
I think 60 to 90 sounds about right. I put together a full set of the 52 reprint auto's. I currently have 5 of the Berger's and the Topps Authentication Numbers on the reverse vary from 9853 to 9903 (last 4 digits). They don't always run consecutive, but I have 5 that are all in between those, so I think the numbers stated above sounded accurate.

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
clarkfan said:
I think 60 to 90 sounds about right. I put together a full set of the 52 reprint auto's. I currently have 5 of the Berger's and the Topps Authentication Numbers on the reverse vary from 9853 to 9903 (last 4 digits). They don't always run consecutive, but I have 5 that are all in between those, so I think the numbers stated above sounded accurate.

Thank you for this information.

zep33 said:
those are cool - nice pickups

Thank you.

Members online

Latest posts