Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Fairfax, VA show on May 8th, who's going?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Zan

Aug 12, 2008
NY, NY
That Liriano is nice. Glad you were able to find stuff you liked Russ. I knew that every Ripken card that woman pulled out you had :lol:

I may try to go to the Maryland show in Hagerstown next weekend. Know anything about it?

Brian

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
Zan said:
That Liriano is nice. Glad you were able to find stuff you liked Russ. I knew that every Ripken card that woman pulled out you had :lol:

I may try to go to the Maryland show in Hagerstown next weekend. Know anything about it?

Brian
Yeah, I think she tried every single RC of his on me too. :lol:

Last Liriano Sweet Beginnings Jumbo patch sold for $45. I already have that and the Castro listed on ebay to recoup my investment. :) I was happy to pick up the O's & MMA stuff for the PC.

Saw some real nice Stanton & Castro Autos, but they wanted too much on them, just like all the Harper & Strasburg in the joint.

Don't know anything about the MD show. I'd love to hear your report from it though.
Good luck in your hunts. ;)

Jastermereel

Dec 20, 2008
Zan said:

Brian

I go to the one in Maugansville a lot. It's about 20 dealers, but a pretty decent show. Lots of bargain boxes to dig through, if that's your thing.

Members online

Latest posts