Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

MLB thread - 4/21

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
Didn't see one started yet.

Kemp walk off HR today.

Thome hit #591 against the O's :(

jagsfan92

Jul 14, 2010
Pedro Alvarez hit his first home run of the year and it was crushed. My fantasy team has been waiting for that.

dutchj16

Aug 11, 2008
Kershaw had a phenomenal start until two outs in the ninth and then couldn't get that last strike. I'm not even going to go into the strike-zone for that game, but to say I'm disappointed would be an understatement. I guarantee you that if they had more confidence in Broxton, he would have been brought in sooner. Very disappointing as a Kershaw fan, very disappointing start. I understand sticking with your ace into the ninth, but he was at 120 pitches or so, Mattingly has got to learn from this for next time.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
jagsfan92 said:
Pedro Alvarez hit his first home run of the year and it was crushed. My fantasy team has been waiting for that.

Has more HR than Mike Stanton. I drafted him in the 4th round to get some pop in my lineup :?

jagsfan92

Jul 14, 2010
markakis8 said:
jagsfan92 said:

Has more HR than Mike Stanton. I drafted him in the 4th round to get some pop in my lineup :?

I was hoping to get Stanton also but someone took him very early. Not sure what is going on with him but he is hitting a good amount of doubles.

Members online

Latest posts