Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Trade offer and need some help!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Johnny G

Sep 29, 2008
Jersey Shore
I get:
Chipper Jones 3B
Alfonso Soriano OF
I give:
Casey Mchehee 3B

I just lost Logan Morrison for 2-4 weeks in the OF. Could use some. Both are DL prone, and I thought McGehee would have a great year. Do I do it???

reljac

Apr 12, 2010
Pearland, Tx
I'm not a huge fan of McGahee, but Soriano is becoming an afterthought in fantasy leagues, There are just too many OFers that can put up a .255 25 HR line... for instance LUke Scott. Chipper will also be a headache given his age and injury history. I'd probably hold told for a better player. If it is a roto league Soriano's BA will hurt you more than he helps you.

And don't be fooled by Soriano's start... he didn't something similar last season. I used it to my advantage and traded him then.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Johnny G said:
I get:
Chipper Jones 3B
Alfonso Soriano OF
I give:
Casey Mchehee 3B

I just lost Logan Morrison for 2-4 weeks in the OF. Could use some. Both are DL prone, and I thought McGehee would have a great year. Do I do it???
I don't have any of these guys on any of my teams. They are way better choices to there for that.
Just look over the waiver wire and get someone else Is this a H2H league?

Members online