Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Cleanin' house...The 100 or Less Project

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Greg Cleveland

Aug 9, 2008
Eau Claire, Wisconsin, United States
After hours of sorting and re-sorting boxes, I've separated inserts from everything else and sorted them by team. Then I went through them again, and pulled out all the inserts that are numberd to 100 or less. Could try to sell them on ebay for a buck each, but that's a pain. I really don't think there's any sleepers here, but I know there are people here who would appreciate these sort of cards, whether for a team or player collection or even a set in progress. I'd rather give them away to the community at large here. So with that in mind, here's a few stipulations. I am offering up these cards as freebies. But don't snag them all--"I'll take all your Yankees." (there are no Yankees, BTW) Kepp it at a couple. They are scanned by team, so a player may show up on multiple teams (Edgar Renteria collectors, be ready) and I'll do a few at a time, so not to clutter it up too much. Only request what you want--or if you think someone else would want it, put a temporary claim on it until they can yea or nay it. I'll gladly mail it all out--expect a lot of recycled envelopes from NPNs--but if you really want to help with postage, I won't say no. ;) Request what you want here, so I can make note, and show what's taken and what's available.

Don't know why I'm doing this. I got a feeling I'll be asking myself "What was I thinknig?" in a day or so.

So here's the first few...

100.jpg

2006 UD Special FX Kelvim Escobar #17/99
2003 Donruss Tim Salmon Season Stat line #55/88
2007 Donruss EEE Jason Dominguez Status #27/50 boywonder89
2008 Topps Momnets and Milestones Jack Cust #07/10 boywonder89
2002 Bowman Chrome Chris Tritle Gold Refractor #19/50 onehrk
2006 Topps Chrome Dustin McGowan Red Refractor #22/90 (box topper) rdg00001
2007 Topps Turkey Red Troy Glaus Black refractor #64/99
2004 Leaf Javy Lopez Blue Press Proof #005/100

Let the frenzy begin! More to come as this gets filled up!

rdg00001

Nov 11, 2008
United States
I'd take the 2006 Topps Chrome red ref off your hands - I had been working on that set for a while and have 150 or so others from that set. I'd be happy to pay your postage

Greg Cleveland

Aug 9, 2008
GoldenBuckeyes said:
I'd be interested in anything you have 23/***

Really? Are you into that number? (didn't see the movie, but have heard about the theory) There are three that are #23/***. I would put them aside, but I don't want to start a precedent of holding stuff back before it's posted. One is a Cubs, one is a Phillies and the other is a White Sox, so that should help with planning.

G

Greg Cleveland said:
GoldenBuckeyes said:

Really? Are you into that number? (didn't see the movie, but have heard about the theory) There are three that are #23/***. I would put them aside, but I don't want to start a precedent of holding stuff back before it's posted. One is a Cubs, one is a Phillies and the other is a White Sox, so that should help with planning.
It's my lucky number since I was born on the 23rd, don't know any movies about it or anything

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
GoldenBuckeyes said:
Greg Cleveland said:
GoldenBuckeyes said:

It's my lucky number since I was born on the 23rd, don't know any movies about it or anything

Really?
See link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0481369/

And I know its a long shot Greg, but if you come across any Cuddys that I dont have, you know a fine home they would be welcomed in. :D

csmtampa

Aug 25, 2009
If you have any Ben Grieves that you find I would love to take them off your hands!

I just started collecting him again (first time since 2000) and have a long way to go.

Great gesture by the way

:grouphug:

Greg Cleveland

Aug 9, 2008
BoyWonder089 said:
Hey! Id be interested in the dominguez and cust if they are still available?

Yours. PM me your address.

csmtampa said:
If you have any Ben Grieves that you find I would love to take them off your hands!

I just started collecting him again (first time since 2000) and have a long way to go.

Great gesture by the way

:grouphug:

I don't have anything this low of Grieve, but I did come across a bunch of inserts of him. PM me your addy, too.

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
Very cool gesture on your part - you're going to make some peoples' days.

I don't suppose you have any Chad Greenway, do you?

JTfor3

Mar 5, 2009
Too early to try to request stuff, but just wanted to say that what you're doing is very generous and what collecting should be all about. So good on you!

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Nice gesture! I'll have to keep on eye on this thread for any Olerud's you might be getting rid of. Since I'm in Canada I'd be happy to PayPal you a few $$ to cover the extra postage cost.

Thanks.

- Rod

Members online

Latest posts