Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Spending Belt Money: Mailday RED RAMOS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The_ReverendAct2

Aug 7, 2008
I pulled the Triple earlier in the month before I swore off Panini [packs, not cards] due to redemptions. The others have come with Belt money. Now I see why the Red refractors are so desired. The card also looks perfectly centered. Might have to get in the monthly sub for it and some golds.

picture.php

soxrchamps07

Aug 7, 2008
Hate to be the bearer of bad new but Ramos was carted off the field after running into a fence in XST today. The extent of the injury isn't known, but he was limping around and his knee was wrapped, so it dosen't look good.

The_ReverendAct2

Aug 7, 2008
soxrchamps07 said:
Hate to be the bearer of bad new but Ramos was carted off the field after running into a fence in XST today. The extent of the injury isn't known, but he was limping around and his knee was wrapped, so it dosen't look good.

crap! how can you run into the fence. IT'S XST for pete's sake. Hopefully it's only a bruised knee and ego.

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
Blue Hodges Reverend said:
soxrchamps07 said:

crap! how can you run into the fence. IT'S XST for pete's sake. Hopefully it's only a bruised knee and ego.

Early word through twitter was not good but nothing new has come out in the past few hours

A_Pharis

Blue Hodges Reverend said:
soxrchamps07 said:

Tell Jared Mitchell that. (I think he did the same thing)

He's back though.

The_ReverendAct2

Aug 7, 2008
I know you want to make an impression on the team, but being sidelined for the year does you no good. He is very young, just turned 19 [4-15-92]. I will be all ears on this one, but injury's happen. Some more golds might just become available.

Members online

Latest posts