Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Now this is a Topps Diamond trade to think about!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Greg Cleveland

Aug 9, 2008
Eau Claire, Wisconsin, United States
Now that the site is back up and runniing, I had 5 codes to enter. Checked my card trades and have this one pending: Offering a Joe Mauer Diamond Die Cut for my Diamond Die Cut Thurman Munson. Checking completed auctions on eBay, they are pretty compatible. Sounds good to me, but I still hesitate. What do you think, my minions?

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
Greg Cleveland said:
Now that the site is back up and runniing, I had 5 codes to enter. Checked my card trades and have this one pending: Offering a Joe Mauer Diamond Die Cut for my Diamond Die Cut Thurman Munson. Checking completed auctions on eBay, they are pretty compatible. Sounds good to me, but I still hesitate. What do you think, my minions?

You get a Diamond Die Cut and he gets a Diamond Die cut of players you each collect..

I would do it..

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
A_Pharis said:
If you want the Mauer for PC - take it. If oyu are looking for resale value, consider prices once these things get in hand.
abeabe said:
If it's about the cash, take Munson. If your keeping card, take your player!!!
Greg is a player collector and a big Twins fan. ;)

Greg I would trade that card for the players I collect, so my answer is make that trade.

Greg Cleveland

Aug 9, 2008
Eau Claire, Wisconsin, United States
joe.jpg

Trade made!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Members online

Latest posts