Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Good times:Metal Break, Star Autos, Alomar ? and I'm INSANO!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

spahnandsain

Aug 11, 2008
Conover NC
Had a great day, went with my buddy to the card shop after disc golf, needing some Card Saver II's for my PSA sub. Ended up working a deal for the Blyleven and Feller autos. Anyone know about a price on the Alomar #'d to 50? I think I did pretty good paying $4, since #'d inserts were actually rare back then. Crushed the odds on the Gywnn Soul Diamond 1:72 packs. Busted some Pro debut series 2, with a Eury Perez #'d to 25 jersey, nothing exciting.
davidsII.jpg

Feeling pretty good about everything as I open a box of 10' BC then.....

It's about to get serious......

serious_cat-1.jpg

10MiguelSanoOrangeRefAuto22of25.jpg

You guys know way more about prospecting than I do. Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated. Golds look around $400. I don't really know what I want to do. Probably will sell, just want to sell at the right time. Totally missed Heyward's ceiling with some cards and still regreting it.

Thanks,
Brandon

spahnandsain

Aug 11, 2008
Conover NC
GarkoCollector said:
hey bud, nice snag. too bad on the sig but its still an easy sale. Shoot me a message sometime
Tom

Tom, what's up brother! Not comparing cards to what I've been going through but I think I was due for some good luck. I appreciate all the support you've given me and I hope all is well.

Members online

Latest posts