Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Things more valuable than the "Rare Yount Sportflics" card

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

alabamalongsnake

Feb 12, 2011
Alabammer
1. A number 11 with a large coke - shoutout to Sheetskout

2. The non error Yount sportsflics card

3. A plug nickle

4. A warm cup of piss

5. A Barry Bonds card with Johnny Ray's picture - Is that Billy Ray Valentine's (Trading Places) brother?

6. A Ryan Leaf Auto

7. a case of Cracker jack

8. The Billy Ripkin FF card

9. Jumbo Donruss Diamond Kings

10. This thread

ThaMize1

Apr 17, 2011
I heard bowman is actually offering the yount sportflics error as a buyback in next years draft. They say due to the extreme rarity of the card that they can only afford 2 of them without going bankrupt.

KC37

Aug 7, 2008
Massachusetts
My wife made me clean out boxes of cards in my closet a couple of weeks ago. Amongst the 1986 Topps Don Aase collection, and my bricks of partial 1989 Fleer Update sets...there is was. Glimmering, with a halo of light and a chorus of cherubs singing, I saw the majestic and storied card. Sure enough, I tilted it back and forth (wearing gloves, of course), and the moving image of Robin "Jesus Christ" Yount was staring at me. I carefully turned the card over, to reveal the regal and stately New York Yankees logo - which, while awe-inspiring, was incorrect. I had what equated to the Holy Grail in my hands at this time. I excitedly called my friend, who owns a card shop, and he was bursting at the opportunity to acquire such a legend. He, with tears in his eyes and his voice crackling in anticipation, asked me what I would accept in exchange.
I said, I'ma need about tree fiddy.

[youtube:1utijo7y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4C96ZTJIhU&feature=related[/youtube:1utijo7y]

jumbojohnny

Aug 7, 2008
When I get home I need to change the litter...I am thinking that amount of shat should be able to buy me one or two of these masterpieces of shat.

MartinFFcollector

Aug 7, 2008
CA.
8. The Billy Ripkin FF card....FWIW
There was a estimated 30,000 printed (Beckett 7/89) and later they stated that number was conservative.

jumbojohnny

Aug 7, 2008
You know that fuzz and lint that gets caught in the top of your ass crack...

You know the stuff that when mixed with sweat it turns to asscrack soup...

A tall glass of AssMung Juice - 12 oz to be exact. That is worth more than this mongoloid of a card.

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
jumbojohnny said:

A tall glass of AssMung Juice - 12 oz to be exact. That is worth more than this mongoloid of a card.
Can we get a puke smilie please.

jumbojohnny

Aug 7, 2008
PujolsCollector said:
jumbojohnny said:

Can we get a puke smilie please.

I second this idea, and it was my post :lol:

Members online