Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

========The Morning Thread Saturday Edition========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
Ty Hope said:
I just won a Joe Sakic GU card on another sites contest! He any good? I dont follow hockey.

he retired a few years ago but he will be a 1st ballot HOF'er. one of the best in the game.

Josh collects him.

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
69MetsFan said:
Since Ty brought up the subject of ****'s, here are two of the items that were in a box of things my cousin sent me after my Uncle past away three weeks ago:
001-8.jpg

This is a certificate presented to my grandfather, Georg Strecker.
002.jpg

This is a letter from ****** praising my grandfather for his work as a tax collector.
How ironic is it that I work for the government dealing with funds and my mother and sister were both bookkeepers/accountants as well.

Dave those are very cool and unique pieces of your families history.

gvsu96

Aug 7, 2008
You can call me Milton
These model get high ratings on Consumer reports.
[ebay:h2t0hrtl]360359702919[/ebay:h2t0hrtl]
[ebay:h2t0hrtl]140536185165[/ebay:h2t0hrtl]
[ebay:h2t0hrtl]290558772675[/ebay:h2t0hrtl]
[ebay:h2t0hrtl]180657270394[/ebay:h2t0hrtl]

thefatguy

Aug 10, 2008
Canada
Morning
After an incredibly slow day in the MT yesterday, it's nice to see 88 posts before I get on here! :)

The Bedard patch fires in 2.5 hours, and I dont think I'll be around for it. Have an incredibly high snipe set :mrgreen: :cool:

Talk to you in a bit...heading to Costco then out to the mall this afternoon or evening.

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
Ripped some Japanese cards today. Kind of a Japanese "ALL TIME FAN FAVORITES" type product. There is an Oh auto in the set. Only 50 out there though. All on-card. These really look great.
DSC02388.jpg

DSC02389.jpg

A_Pharis

Happy Birthday Barry!

I just picked up 4 lots. 3 lots had 3 cards. 1 lot had 4 cards. All of the cards are 51 and 52 Bowman. They are in pretty worn shape, but still have eye appeal. I bought one lot for the Howie Pollet so I figured I'd grab the rest at $1 per lot. Getting combined shipping so the total of 13 cards will probably run me around $7 DLVD. Gonna put a $3 tag on each card (except for the Pollet) and make a little back at a local card show in a couple of months.

Ed Joost and Mickey Vernon were in the lots, too.

schillingfan

Jul 9, 2010
York, PA
****. I actually got a decent offer on the jumbo patches I have listed. Part of me could really use the money but part of me really doesn't want to let them go.

A_Pharis

schillingfan said:
****. I actually got a decent offer on the jumbo patches I have listed. Part of me could really use the money but part of me really doesn't want to let them go.

if you NEED the money, you'll sell them. But, on the other hand, if you REALLY NEEDed the money - you wouldn't have to ask yourself that question. Take those suckers down unless the offer blows you away.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
gvsu96 said:
Happy Birthday Barry
[youtube:3cioxisx]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIS61sKcis4[/youtube:3cioxisx]
thanks i needed that . Now about the next place your be sleeping . Checkout some nice

graveyards :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
J/K

Members online

Latest posts