User Tag List

Thread: Topps Redemption Question

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Topps Redemption Question

I just happened to pop in to the Topps Redemption website and saw that my Bowman Platinum Jason Heyward patch/auto has been shipped and it provided a tracking number beside it. I have loaded that number into USPS, FedEx, and UPS. Nothing comes up. Does anyone know if this is a Topps internal tracking number or is it actually a number for a shipping company? Just curious.
    I collect lots of things. Things that catch my eye. If you got what I need, please let me know

richandsheryl
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Topps Redemption Question

Quote Originally Posted by blanning71
    I just happened to pop in to the Topps Redemption website and saw that my Bowman Platinum Jason Heyward patch/auto has been shipped and it provided a tracking number beside it. I have loaded that number into USPS, FedEx, and UPS. Nothing comes up. Does anyone know if this is a Topps internal tracking number or is it actually a number for a shipping company? Just curious.
    Brian
    I think it does ship thru the USPS even though you can't seem to track it right now. I got one from them and it was shipped
    from Tristar fulfillment. I tried the tracking info for about a week and nothing, but then one day it showed up. I think I still can't track it to this day.
    -Richard-

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I believe "shipped" just means they have printed the label for it. It's kind of like when you print a PayPal shipping label off at home...the buyer is provided with the tracking number on that label, but it's still up to you to put the label on the package and to get it in the mail.

The update is obviously a step in the right direction, but I don't think it necessarily means your card has actually been shipped just yet.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You'll probably see nothing for a while, then all the info will pop up the day of/day before delivery.

Senior Member AMAZIN HOF COLLECTOR's Avatar
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Topps sends me an email saying my redemption is shipping........
    usually a week after it arrived!