Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Shot some pictures of the Seattle Mariners A+ Ball Team

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FortyFour

Aug 7, 2008
In between being a cameraman for video interviews I took some shots from the field during warm ups. We got interviews from Dennis Raben, Nick Franklin, Denny Almonte and Chris Sorce so be on the look out for those in a few days.

For some reason I liked this shot. The main focus is on Nick Franklin
5648406872_b0e0f5638a.jpg

5648478502_80bb67fc02.jpg

Tommy Cruz!!!!!!!!!!
5647843735_e8cf0d53cd.jpg

5647913467_957cac52ab.jpg

5647913385_268650ddeb.jpg

5648406510_4c2533694b.jpg

Dennis Raben
5648463402_f3d444c14c.jpg

pigskincardboard

Nov 4, 2009
Toronto
Re: Pictures of High Desert Mavericks (Seattle Mariners A+ Ball)

Nice watermark!

Anyways, I didn't realize Nick Franklin had one of those stupid spiderweb tattoos on his elbow. I'm going to sell his cards immediately.

Those stupid tattoos, along with stupid tribal bands (http://www.cooltribaltattoo.com/wp-cont ... attoo1.jpg) just drive me absolutely nuts.

I still firmly believe that the only allowable tattoos are ballin' Navy tattoos.

FortyFour

Aug 7, 2008

pigskincardboard said:
Nice watermark!

Anyways, I didn't realize Nick Franklin had one of those stupid spiderweb tattoos on his elbow. I'm going to sell his cards immediately.

Those stupid tattoos, along with stupid tribal bands (http://www.cooltribaltattoo.com/wp-cont ... attoo1.jpg) just drive me absolutely nuts.

I still firmly believe that the only allowable tattoos are ballin' Navy tattoos.
Haha Nick is a super cool guy, Thanks again for the logo!

ignition

Jul 29, 2010

I see you shot these at The Diamond in Lake Elsinore... so you didn't want to take the trip to beautiful, scenic Adelanto to get them in their home park? :lol:

I joke because I took my annual baseball road trip to the L.A. area so I visited all these teams... Lake Elsinore was far and away the nicest minor league stadium I've been to.

FortyFour

Aug 7, 2008

ignition said:
I see you shot these at The Diamond in Lake Elsinore... so you didn't want to take the trip to beautiful, scenic Adelanto to get them in their home park? :lol:

I joke because I took my annual baseball road trip to the L.A. area so I visited all these teams... Lake Elsinore was far and away the nicest minor league stadium I've been to.
Haha I've heard some bad things about adelento.

packbusta

Aug 15, 2010
Absolutely love Adelanto. Spent some good years out there watchin' the Mavs. Not one of the fanciest parks around, but a great place to take in a game!

FortyFour

Aug 7, 2008
packbusta said:
Absolutely love Adelanto. Spent some good years out there watchin' the Mavs. Not one of the fanciest parks around, but a great place to take in a game!
Not from a player perspective.

I heard that the clubhouse is very outdated.

ignition

Jul 29, 2010
packbusta said:

Well, admittedly I had an odd experience... my buddy and I drove from Anaheim up to Adelanto for a Monday night game. Great drive, thought the environment was kinda cool being from northeast Ohio, and had a great night weather-wise for baseball. Unfortunately, we only got to see 3 innings of baseball because right after the final out of the third, the light stanchions inexplicably went out (all of them). After about 20 minutes of waiting, the umpire crew finally called the game, which was super-disappointing as I clearly wasn't going to be back in Adelanto any time soon for the rain check.

I wasn't too upset considering the tickets were only, like, $3, but what really annoyed me was that right as we were getting back in our car, the lights came back on. I was about to walk back to the entrance to see if maybe they'd play the game but noticed the opposing team (I think it was the 66ers) getting on the bus so obviously they weren't going to play.

I actually wrote a letter to the GM explaining what a disappointing experience I had but never got a response (not surprisingly...).

Members online