Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*********SUNDAY MORNING THREAD **************

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

js0000001

Oct 1, 2008
I never pay any attention to these types of auctions but nothing else caught my eye and I had a few dollars in paypal.

Gotta risk a little if ya wanna win a little. Worst case I get a binder and pages out of it

js0000001

Oct 1, 2008
tramers said:
who do you collect?
I'm a big wax ripper when I can afford it and I collect nearly everything baseball

I picked this up thinking there was some chance that there are one or two cards in the lot that could pay for the rest

darrend505

Aug 9, 2008
tramers said:
darrend505 said:
Presnet, groggy but present.
so your the one that partied on my birthday ::facepalm:: ::facepalm::

I wish I could say I did. Got off work at 8 pm, was alseep on the couch by 9. I was wiped out yesterdy as I had to pull all the appliances for today and Monday yesterday.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Well if you like shopping for a car ::facepalm:: . I haven't paid more than $3000 for a car in YEARS . Saw one 3200 maybe . Will look more today . Son needs something since he's been hit twice broadside same car. As for birthday just another day but G/S's sang to me on phone

Latest posts