Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Jose Bautista in store signing 4/21/11

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nofrills

Nov 1, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
So, this past Thursday, Jose did an in store signing at AJ's Sportsworld in Vaughn, Ontario.
Unlike down south, we really don't have very many baseball signings, aside from ones organized by the Blue Jay's themselves at their merch stores (Romero, Morrow and Alomar last year, Davis this year.)
When I heard that they were bringing in Jose, I just knew I had to go, or regret it for a long, long time.
Anyways, the turnout was great, and Jose seemed to be in a great mood. The gentleman on his right was great. He asked EVERYONE where you wanted the sig, and what color. First signing that I've been to that was a well organized!
Here's a few pictures:
IMG_2778.jpg

IMG_2777.jpg

IMG_2773.jpg

IMG_2772.jpg

The result:
IMG_2782.jpg

IMG_2783.jpg

And although you can't really tell, I was ecstatic!
IMG_2780.jpg

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Are you going to get it framed?

Awesome stuff. It's cool that the handler was nice enough to ask what and where for the sig. That has never happened to me unless I requested it (or I suppose once or twice, the player/personality has asked me)

nofrills

Nov 1, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
TBTwinsFan said:
Are you going to get it framed?

Well, yes, and no. I'm going to frame it as opposed to having it professionally done. Just way too much money that I don't have right now.
I'll pick up a 16X20 frame with an 11X14 mat for the time being. It'll do just fine!

Pastretta

Aug 27, 2008
Arizona
Great Autographs and Photo Opp! I love when athletes/celebs sign with full name autographs. There are so many these days that just scribble or sign as initials.

nofrills

Nov 1, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
gmarutiak said:
Glad to hear it went well, but I thought you were going to get it inscribed. Why the change of mind?

Yeah I was thinking about it, but they decided to charge more for one, and I allready hate paying for sigs, so it was kind of a no-brainer

Thumpersports

Aug 9, 2008
Calgary
nofrills said:
gmarutiak said:
Glad to hear it went well, but I thought you were going to get it inscribed. Why the change of mind?

Yeah I was thinking about it, but they decided to charge more for one, and I allready hate paying for sigs, so it was kind of a no-brainer

Just me but I would have paid quite abit more to have it personalized. Ive seen alot of interviews with Bautista lately and he really does come across as a classy guy.

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
Wow, Jose has such a nice looking autograph.

You guys in Toronto are Soooooo lucky that you have places like AJ's and Frozen Pond that are always doing different in person signings every week. Im VERY jealous of that!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts