User Tag List

Thread: What is a good price on this? (Jose Bautista)

d-backfan25
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What is a good price on this? (Jose Bautista)

http://cgi.ebay.com/2010-Bowman-Platinu ... 19c4971129

I made an offer and he countered it. I am contemplating pulling the trigger but I want to see what you guys think it's worth first.
    Collector of Bowman Chrome 1st Autos and Color

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: What is a good price on this? (Jose Bautista)

150-200

What Do I know Im just S[strike:1451d4gu]trasburgMania[/strike:1451d4gu] Looking forward to a new start.

filkinz
     KyleRFilkins
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I said $165 before I read this post.

It's a shame he gets no hobby love.
    Hey, I'm Kyle from Spokane; I have Spinal Muscular Atrophy type 2, if you or your children would like to volunteer please visit MDA's website.
    I collect pretty much any Seattle Mariner, Seattle Seahawk or Chicago Blackhawk.

d-backfan25
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That is the price range I offered in. Unfortunatelly he counteroffered a much higher rate.

Most canadian players don't get much hobby love. Imagine if he played for a big market team what this card would go for

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the card would go for 600-800 if he was on the red sox if he was on the yanks it would push 1K

What Do I know Im just S[strike:1451d4gu]trasburgMania[/strike:1451d4gu] Looking forward to a new start.

d-backfan25
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by StrasburgMania
    the card would go for 600-800 if he was on the red sox if he was on the yanks it would push 1K
    Canada should stick to hockey

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would sell my strasburg auto to get that for 150!!!

tramersfoulball
    Mentioned
    202 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If still a Pirate $100.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by azbaseballfan
    That is the price range I offered in. Unfortunatelly he counteroffered a much higher rate.

Most canadian players don't get much hobby love. Imagine if he played for a big market team what this card would go for
    I don't think him being on a Canadian team has much to do with it. Before last year, he was a 230-240 average hitter with a little pop. He has one great year in the majors, that is all. If he strings together a couple of nice years, maybe his hobby love will grow. I doubt if he was on a big market team his cards would be doing that much better. Just my 2 cent opinion however.
    Collecting Andruw Jones HR ticket stubs:
    321 of 389 tickets
    82% complete
    HR Tickets

d-backfan25
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AndruwHRJones

I don't think him being on a Canadian team has much to do with it. Before last year, he was a 230-240 average hitter with a little pop. He has one great year in the majors, that is all. If he strings together a couple of nice years, maybe his hobby love will grow. I doubt if he was on a big market team his cards would be doing that much better. Just my 2 cent opinion however.
    I think part of the reason his cards aren't selling for big $$ is because it is hard for people to believe the change he has made. He went from an average player and came back an All-Star hitting 54 HRs. It seems too good to be true but he has done absolutely nothing but prove his worth. I think he gained a whole new mindset and confidence and brought that back to the MLB.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think part of the reason his cards aren't selling for big $$ is because it is hard for people to believe the change he has made. He went from an average player - to Japan - and came back an All-Star hitting 54 HRs. It seems too good to be true but he has done absolutely nothing but prove his worth. I think he gained a whole new mindset and confidence in Japan and brought that back to the MLB.
    Makes sense. Except for the fact he never played in Japan.

"The rain falls upon the just
    And also on the unjust fellas
    But mostly it falls upon the just
    Cause the unjust have the just's umbrellas"
    -Cormac McCarthy

d-backfan25
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by braden

I think part of the reason his cards aren't selling for big $$ is because it is hard for people to believe the change he has made. He went from an average player - to Japan - and came back an All-Star hitting 54 HRs. It seems too good to be true but he has done absolutely nothing but prove his worth. I think he gained a whole new mindset and confidence in Japan and brought that back to the MLB.
    Makes sense. Except for the fact he never played in Japan.
    Wow, i must be associating him with someone else. Brain fart