Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Alexi Amarista to get the Call?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tm decomposer

Aug 29, 2010
This from Ben Badler's twitter.

BenBadler: According to @caribesanz, the Angels are calling up infielder Alexi Amarista

Halonut

Aug 7, 2008
boxbreaker44 said:
Shortest active ML'er?

no bigger than 5' 5''

in cleats...however, for a tiny dude he has a lot of pop in his bat. i saw him hit one over the scoreboard in rancho last year.

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
So THAT'S why everyone has been PMing me about my blue ref auto. I'd sell it but its back in the US right now.

hail2thevictors

Jan 20, 2010
This guy may be the most under-appreciated performer in the minors to date, in 2011. Check out his stats:

In 14 G, hitting .455, 3 HR, 16 RBI, 4 BB, 7 K. Combined with his track record(hitting at every place he's been), he should be an interesting one to follow. He is the prototypical Angels middle infielder-but where on earth does the guy play? You have Kendrick flashing some pop(.261, 6 HR), Aybar hitting well(.344, though he has missed some time), Izturis hitting well(.338 avg, .384 obp), as well as Callaspo(.301 avg, .393 obp).

That is 4 guys that play 2B, SS, or 3B-and all could be considered good or better contributors so far. So where does he play?

I have a decent stash of his stuff, but never bought a ton because of this fact-the Angels have a lot of quality middle infielders.

Aug 7, 2008
Las Vegas, NV
Saw him play this past Friday here in Vegas and I can honestly say I was impressed. He's a small guy but puts a good swing on the ball and has got some pop in his bat. Believe he was 3-4 that game, at least when I left, and hit an absolute missile that short hopped the left center wall in his fourth at bat. That, plus the hustle he showed, made me a fan.

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
Here's mine:
DSC01376.jpg

excel_B

Feb 5, 2009
Baltimore, Maryland
Anyone want:

Base auto?
Base auto BGS 9/10?
Refractor auto?
Blue Refractor BGS9.5 / 10?
Or
Blue Refractor BGS10/10?

Used to have a Orange auto but sold it a year ago for $58...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts