Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

========= The Morning Thread ==========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

schillingfan

Jul 9, 2010
York, PA
Good morning. I decided to take today off to catch up on some stuff, do grocery shopping, run errands, etc. I'm also feeling a little homesick after such a great weekend.

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
Good Morning guys

back to the normal morning school routine! getting the little ladies ready and then it'll be time to catch up on some chores that got neglected this weekend.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Good morning all! Hope everyone had an enjoyable holiday weekend. Going back to see if I missed anything. Put in 32 hours Saturday and Sunday. Thank god I've got off today

schillingfan

Jul 9, 2010
York, PA
I hate grocery shopping but today was pretty good. I've been trying to get better with coupons and sales and it finally paid off today. I got $75 worth of groceries for just under $50. Not too bad in my opinion.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
schillingfan said:
I hate grocery shopping but today was pretty good. I've been trying to get better with coupons and sales and it finally paid off today. I got $75 worth of groceries for just under $50. Not too bad in my opinion.

How long will they last? 1-Week?

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Good morning guys. I hope everyone has a great day.

I hope everyone had a great holiday weekend as well. We had some family and friends come over yesterday. We played cards, drank, watched some tv, drank, did a lot of BSing, and drank. It was a great time. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts