Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Hot List Follow-Up - Matt Harvey & more

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Matt Harvey's stuff continues to climb higher.

All time high for raw blue ref au - [phil:306cuihp]360360530633[/phil:306cuihp]
Blue Ref BGS 10 - [phil:306cuihp]250805641788[/phil:306cuihp] - for $275!
Orange Ref BGS 9.5 - [phil:306cuihp]310312930995[/phil:306cuihp] - for $330

Matt has appeared on two Hot Lists in a row and appears to be headed for more!

Also from the Hot List - [phil:306cuihp]320687333154[/phil:306cuihp] - last Rizzo blue hit nearly $1 bill

Love the beginning of the season and all of its pops!

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
cmnkb8 said:
If those Harvey blues hit $100 soon, I'll be dumping the handful that I got a lot sooner than expected.

Same here...I expected to sit on him a bit but he's making me a liar...and I'm ok with that in this instance.

jumbojohnny

Aug 7, 2008
I am still waiting on my BGS order. I am hoping for some nice pops on my Harveys.

While that order is out, I have managed to scoop up six more base and five more refractors, a blue 9.5 auto, and I am waiting on my brother to give me his Orange Ref Auto.

As for the new high on that Blue Ref, would that extra margin of price be simply because it was 150/150? I am hoping not, but it could be.

goldenegg1

Aug 7, 2008
I wanted to say thanks for doing these hot lists.
I had no idea Sam Fuld was as hot as he was.
I listed a Triple Threads Auto RC of him and it went for $100 on Friday.

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
goldenegg1 said:
I wanted to say thanks for doing these hot lists.
I had no idea Sam Fuld was as hot as he was.
I listed a Triple Threads Auto RC of him and it went for $100 on Friday.

Holy cow, that's quite the sale! I'm glad it helped you out!

jumbojohnny said:
I am still waiting on my BGS order. I am hoping for some nice pops on my Harveys.

While that order is out, I have managed to scoop up six more base and five more refractors, a blue 9.5 auto, and I am waiting on my brother to give me his Orange Ref Auto.

As for the new high on that Blue Ref, would that extra margin of price be simply because it was 150/150? I am hoping not, but it could be.

Sounds like a nice stash of Harvey.

I was fairly pleased with BGS recently due to $(KGrHqZ,!l4E2EEKctCHBNr7EDDZ6!~~_3.jpg x 4 :)

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
jumbojohnny said:

enjoy that blue i sold you

it should be to you today

excel_B

Feb 5, 2009
Baltimore, Maryland
Should I sell now?

Do you think Harvey has a strong possibility of creeping up to another level?

IMG_0024-1.jpg

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
excel_B said:
Should I sell now?

Do you think Harvey has a strong possibility of creeping up to another level?

IMG_0024-1.jpg

I think he's hot right now but honestly, I don't see any reason he can't go higher...just my opinion though.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Harvey is clearly above the competition he's currently facing in the FSL.

However, he may not dominate the EL as easily. If I owned a single Harvey card (shame on me), I'd start to sell once he got the bump to AA.

jumbojohnny

Aug 7, 2008
cgilmo said:
jumbojohnny said:

Thank you again, and I am sure that it will look nice along side of my others...whenever they might happen to come back...DAMN YOU BGS!!! and your Shatty Customer Service too!!!!!!!!!!

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
jumbojohnny said:
cgilmo said:
jumbojohnny said:

Thank you again, and I am sure that it will look nice along side of my others...whenever they might happen to come back...DAMN YOU BGS!!! and your Shatty Customer Service too!!!!!!!!!!

Whoah, were you on a guaranteed turnaround?

jumbojohnny

Aug 7, 2008
masonphillip said:
jumbojohnny said:
cgilmo said:
jumbojohnny said:

Twenty day service and ground shipping. I havent received an email or any contact with Beckett. I tried calling today, only to sit on hold for twenty minutes (x2) and be hung up on twice. This was my first and likely my last order with them. I will use the group submission from now on.

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
jumbojohnny said:
masonphillip said:
jumbojohnny said:
cgilmo said:
jumbojohnny said:

Twenty day service and ground shipping. I havent received an email or any contact with BEckett. I tried caling today to sit on hold for twenty minutes and be hung up on twice. This was my first and likely my last order with them. I will use the group submission form now on.

FCB Group Sub = the way to go!

jumbojohnny

Aug 7, 2008
Exposfan said:
Waiting on 3 Matt Harvey Refractors and 1 Base.. I don't understand how it can take so long to ship live redemptions.

Topps had mine in the mail right quick. I dont think I waited more than two weeks until I had all of my redemptions in hand.

I think that may be the nicest thing I have ever had to say about Topps.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts