Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Mattingly shows how stupid he is - Broxton

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rickzcards

Sep 26, 2008
Sin City
I hate Broxton, I've been hoping the Dodgers would get rid of him since last year. Tonight he gave another one away. When will Mattingly get a clue, Broxton is a POS. He's shown it over and over again yet they still keep putting him in games. No lead is safe when he enters the game. Other managers get it, like Gardenhire & LaRussa. When your closer sucks you demote him and give someone else a shot. Not that there is anybody in their bullpen worth a crap, maybe Kuo. Gonna be a long season.

Rickzcards

Sep 26, 2008
Sin City
kdailey4315 said:
I think we're starting to see why Mattingly is not the manager of the Yankees.
Almost any idiot could manage the Yankees with all the talent they buy. Wish they would approve Mark Cuban and let him buy the Dodgers. He would spend some dough to field a winner.

Bigfan5

Aug 7, 2008
Rickzcards said:
I hate Broxton, I've been hoping the Dodgers would get rid of him since last year. Tonight he gave another one away. When will Mattingly get a clue, Broxton is a POS. He's shown it over and over again yet they still keep putting him in games. No lead is safe when he enters the game. Other managers get it, like Gardenhire & LaRussa. When your closer sucks you demote him and give someone else a shot. Not that there is anybody in their bullpen worth a crap, maybe Kuo. Gonna be a long season.

He's how may games into his managing career? He really hasn't proven anything one way or the other yet so I'd say the jury is still out. Also Kuo is the best option and he's on the DL. Considering our other choices right now as well as our ownership situation, I'd say Broxton is it for a while.

As a Dodger fan I hate to see them lose but the Dodgers have much bigger problems right now than Don Mattingly.

Rickzcards

Sep 26, 2008
Sin City
Bigfan5 said:
Rickzcards said:

He's how may games into his managing career? He really hasn't proven anything one way or the other yet so I'd say the jury is still out. Also Kuo is the best option and he's on the DL. Considering our other choices right now as well as our ownership situation, I'd say Broxton is it for a while.

As a Dodger fan I hate to see them lose but the Dodgers have much bigger problems right now than Don Mattingly.
Maybe, but still when he gave up that hit to Ramirez and had the tying run on third with 2 out, he should have pulled Broxton. You could see it coming from a mile away that Broxton was going to give the game away. Had someone else came in and gave up the winning runs then oh well you tried and you would have to give credit to the Marlins. But to leave that POS in with a almost 100% chance that he was going to blow it just chaps my ass.

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
I thought that J. Carroll's error is what cost them the game.. and then the outfielder was out of position and let the ball fly over his head..

I guess I was watching a different game..

bear0555

Aug 27, 2008
Rickzcards said:
Bigfan5 said:
Rickzcards said:

Maybe, but still when he gave up that hit to Ramirez and had the tying run on third with 2 out, he should have pulled Broxton. You could see it coming from a mile away that Broxton was going to give the game away. Had someone else came in and gave up the winning runs then oh well you tried and you would have to give credit to the Marlins. But to leave that POS in with a almost 100% chance that he was going to blow it just chaps my ass.

Dude, he induced a weak ground ball that should have ended the game. Not his fault Carrol can't field.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts