Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

1/1 Leaf Executive Cut Arrived

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

coltsnsox07

Aug 19, 2008
I had it made for my PC
1303788246.jpg

tommyfro21

Aug 8, 2008
How much did it cost to do this again? And isn't there talk about this being done again in the future?

I have an old O.J. Simpson auto my grandfather got for me when he worked in the airline industry back when O.J. still played. Yeah it's crazy to have his auto but it would be nice to have it made into a 1/1 one day for my PC.

caseya10781

Aug 7, 2008
Tennessee
tommyfro21 said:
How much did it cost to do this again? And isn't there talk about this being done again in the future?

I have an old O.J. Simpson auto my grandfather got for me when he worked in the airline industry back when O.J. still played. Yeah it's crazy to have his auto but it would be nice to have it made into a 1/1 one day for my PC.
I'm fairly sure the Leaf cost for all players is the same, roughly $40. If the auto is authenticated then that is the only fee besides shipping/insurance, if not authenticated then you have that fee which was discounted by PSA and maybe by JSA as well.

Casey

CompleteGibberish

Sep 14, 2009
Paper bag
See the pen puncture where the auto stars ?
paper or plastic !

Still looks good although I think the program opens a new door to forgery fraud.
I mean,got a good counterfeit Mantle ball ? Rip the cover off after rolling it a few times to get that worn look,mail it in,BAM...people will pay hundreds. Yup, fairly sure people are thinking the same who have such.

For a personal collectible that may have been damaged, this is a terrific deal IMO. I know my Mantle auto on time magazine is pre "Sail boat letter M" and half the cover is torn off. May be a nice alternative.

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
CompleteGibberish said:
Paper bag
See the pen puncture where the auto stars ?
paper or plastic !

Still looks good although I think the program opens a new door to forgery fraud.
I mean,got a good counterfeit Mantle ball ? Rip the cover off after rolling it a few times to get that worn look,mail it in,BAM...people will pay hundreds. Yup, fairly sure people are thinking the same who have such.

For a personal collectible that may have been damaged, this is a terrific deal IMO. I know my Mantle auto on time magazine is pre "Sail boat letter M" and half the cover is torn off. May be a nice alternative.

It has to go through PSA or JSA first.

IndyManning18

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
CompleteGibberish said:
The item has to be authenticated by PSA or JSA in order for it to get slabbed from what I understand.

Also, I didn't realize Cobb was such a religious buff!

Members online

Latest posts