Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

=========== The Morning Thread ===========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OscarOne

Jan 15, 2011
Honolulu, Hawaii, United States
Re: ========= The Morning Thread ==========

Morning!

Hey, I have a stupid question that I hate to start a thread on: I generally don't collect too many unsigned cards, but I am already in love with that Gypsy Queen stamp relic parallel and thinking about collecting it. The cards are number to 10. So past ebay and checkoutmycards.com...what other places do people scour when they are looking for certain singles? I just discovered checkoutmycards recently, so I am hoping that there are more sites like that. Card shows are not an option: I live in Honolulu and I don't think we often, if ever, have card shows. Thanks in advance--I know that this is sort of a "new guy" question and I feel silly asking!

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.

Good Morning guys

rainy morning here today so it looks like get the girls off to school do a few chores then relax and take a little siesta.

js0000001

Oct 1, 2008

Morning all

Pulled the Rockies again in an Andrew group break (Gypsy queen)

Seems like I always get the Rockies :?

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois

good morning boys!

oscar, ebay will be your best bet right away. sites like comc and sportsbuy don't get cards listed right away.

you should also check the box breaks here and at blowoutcards.com

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana

OscarOne said:
Morning!

Hey, I have a stupid question that I hate to start a thread on: I generally don't collect too many unsigned cards, but I am already in love with that Gypsy Queen stamp relic parallel and thinking about collecting it. The cards are number to 10. So past ebay and checkoutmycards.com...what other places do people scour when they are looking for certain singles? I just discovered checkoutmycards recently, so I am hoping that there are more sites like that. Card shows are not an option: I live in Honolulu and I don't think we often, if ever, have card shows. Thanks in advance--I know that this is sort of a "new guy" question and I feel silly asking!

Watch the box break and transaction sections here.

I know things change but I never needed a show while living in Hawai'i. Several good shops and people breaking TONS of stuff, cards were plenty (inserts were different then). Anyway, welcome aboard Aloha.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois

Morning gang and welcome Oscar

I'm up way to early this morning , I need to finish studying for my Machinist certification test today
yeah me, so far it has not been as bad as I thought, but that is only the practice test, the real
test is in 6 hours and most people have failed and failed badly

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida

Good morning all!
Been real busy so I haven't been able to post much.
With my wife in Michigan, I'm trying to get things done she's been wanting to do for awhile like paint the kitchen and living room. My son and I planted a peach tree in the front yard yesterday.
003-4.jpg
006-3.jpg

That was on her list so I'm knocking things out steadily. :D
Oscar - Welcome to the MT!! :D

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.

69MetsFan said:
Good morning all!
Been real busy so I haven't been able to post much.
With my wife in Michigan, I'm trying to get things done she's been wanting to do for awhile like paint the kitchen and living room. My son and I planted a peach tree in the front yard yesterday.
003-4.jpg
006-3.jpg

That was on her list so I'm knocking things out steadily. :D
Oscar - Welcome to the MT!! :D

Dave the to do list never gets shorter..

http://youtu.be/VvcohzJvviQ

gvsu96

Aug 7, 2008
You can call me Milton

George_Calfas said:
gvsu96 said:
Morning. Inch + of rain since last night. :?

I am afraid to find out how much it rained here last night :|

It's horrible down where you are George. Hopefully it will dry out soon. We have rain on and off here almost the whole week now. :?

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana

gvsu96 said:
George_Calfas said:
gvsu96 said:

It's horrible down where you are George. Hopefully it will dry out soon. We have rain on and off here almost the whole week now. :?

Same, farmers will start bitching soon about getting into the fields. I worry about our group digging at New Phily this year, the rains continue it will make for a crappy field season.

gvsu96

Aug 7, 2008
You can call me Milton

George_Calfas said:
gvsu96 said:
[quote="George_Calfas":3kojh5oa]
gvsu96 said:

Same, farmers will start bitching soon about getting into the fields. I worry about our group digging at New Phily this year, the rains continue it will make for a crappy field season.[/quote:3kojh5oa]

One of the stations up here was saying the 90 outlook was colder and wetter than usual. :evil:

Off to work. Have a great day everyone.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana

gvsu96 said:
George_Calfas said:
gvsu96 said:
[quote="George_Calfas":2r7o3afh]
gvsu96 said:

Same, farmers will start bitching soon about getting into the fields. I worry about our group digging at New Phily this year, the rains continue it will make for a crappy field season.

One of the stations up here was saying the 90 outlook was colder and wetter than usual. :evil:

Off to work. Have a great day everyone.[/quote:2r7o3afh]

Later

steve-a-reno

Aug 7, 2008

If today and tomorrow hold true around here we'll be looking at 10+ inches in 5 days. :shock:

Members online