Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Milb Performances - 4/26

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mwashuc06

Aug 7, 2008
aminors said:
Ha, that mwashuc guy was wrong. I forgot he's the guy who posts every time something bad happens to a player he doesn't like, over exaggerates it, and goes boasting about it saying "my player is better". Shoulda looked at the poster. Oops. Thanks for posting the TRUTH about Arodys, Max.

I'm a fan of the Braves and Vizcaino. I was just reading reports off twitter last night genius. Go suck on your pathetic predictions for Harper the greatest prospect of all time :lol:

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
mwashuc06 said:
aminors said:
Ha, that mwashuc guy was wrong. I forgot he's the guy who posts every time something bad happens to a player he doesn't like, over exaggerates it, and goes boasting about it saying "my player is better". Shoulda looked at the poster. Oops. Thanks for posting the TRUTH about Arodys, Max.

I'm a fan of the Braves and Vizcaino. I was just reading reports off twitter last night genius. Go suck on your pathetic predictions for Harper the greatest prospect of all time :lol:

You mean the same Harper who hit a homerun already tonight? What's your deal against him?

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
Chisenhall is 4-4 tonight

Wilkin Ramirez is making me dig up the last few cards I have of him: 1-2, 2RBI so far tonight and .284/4/13 and 4 SB so far on the year...with only 6 strikeouts in 46 at bats. Seems like he's figured it out finally.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Frickin' weather postponed the Friedrich vs. Richards matchup for the 2nd time. ::facepalm::

Omaha also got rained out.

mwashuc06

Aug 7, 2008
ALL_THE_HYPE said:
mwashuc06 said:
aminors said:

You mean the same Harper who hit a homerun already tonight? What's your deal against him?

I just don't think he's as great as BA, BP, and some others say. I think he could be good, if not very good, but he's not in the same breath as Mantle, Griffey Jr., A-Rod, or even Justin Upton as terms of a prospect.

ljw29

Feb 3, 2010
ALL_THE_HYPE said:
mwashuc06 said:
aminors said:

One of three

1) Harper wouldnt give him his phone number as he doesnt like other men

2) Harper took his kid yard and then banged his kid's gf

3) Harper took his kid yard and banged his kid's gf and mwash's wife

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
mwashuc06 said:
ALL_THE_HYPE said:
mwashuc06 said:
aminors said:

I just don't think he's as great as BA, BP, and some others say. I think he could be good, if not very good, but he's not in the same breath as Mantle, Griffey Jr., A-Rod, or even Justin Upton as terms of a prospect.

I just don't know how you can even say that. By stats alone, he is right there with all those guys. He skipped his senior season of high school, playing a wood bat college league instead. So while ARod, Griffey, Upton, et. al. put up big numbers against high schoolers at age 17/18, Harper hit 31 homers with a .443/.526/.987 slash line at the same age against older/better competition and with a wood bat.

I don't even have a reason to be defending him, I have no cards of him and don't even follow him on a daily basis so it's kinda getting boring because I just don't care that much...but I just think you're underestimating him. Regardless of Machado v Harper v ARod v Griffey, etc., I think he is one of the superior prospects the game has seen based on what he has done to this point.

Let me put it a different way to give this some perspective: no one else in Minor League baseball had a season like he did last year. Not a single one of the 1000+ top (non-MLB) young baseball talents in the country had as good of a year as Harper. And I don't know this for sure but I'd be willing to bet that very few players in the last decade have had years like he had last year either. I think that says a lot about how special of a prospect he is.

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
If you're going to pump the Harper train...get it right.

He skipped his junior AND senior years in high school.

Had he stayed in high school, he'd currently be a senior, instead, he's in full-season baseball.

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
200lbhockeyplayer said:
If you're going to pump the Harper train...get it right.

He skipped his junior AND senior years in high school.

Had he stayed in high school, he'd currently be a senior, instead, he's in full-season baseball.

Fair enough. Makes it even more impressive. And again, I have zero cards of Harper and don't really care about his train. I do, however, enjoy prospect discussion especially when it relates to a prospect as intriguing as Harper seems to be.

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
Expected non-prospect plug...

Shawn Tolleson just locked up save #8 with 2 more Ks in 1 inning giving him 8 saves and 1 win in 9 games to go along with a 0.00 ERA, 21 Ks, 3 hits and 4 BBs in 8.2 innings.

Sure it's Low-A, but I still say he reaches Chavez Ravine this season for some relief work.

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
OhioBobcat3 said:
Nieuwenhuis HR (4)

I'm wondering when the best time to list this would be...?

BowmanChromecasecolorPROS.jpg

Latest posts